**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is awakening 4* Angela a good idea?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Just got a cosmic awakening gem.
I have a 4* Angela 4/40. Is it a good idea to awaken her or is it better to wait for another 4* cosmic in the future?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    She really doesn’t need to be awakened, save for someone that relies on their awakened ability first. Personal advice.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    I'd agree. How often are you planning to use her against mystics who can nullify her buffs anyway?

Save it for someone like Medusa, Ronan or Hyperion who really gains from it.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Save it for someone like Medusa or Hyperion, who really gains from it.
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    No.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Unless you have no other options and an issue with expiration, I would save the Gem. Her Sig reduces the chance to be Nullified, which is most useful against Mystics. Essentially, she doesn't need it badly.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I think Angela is awesome but at the same time has one of the most useless signature abilities in the game. I would ever use a gem on her. If you dupe her from a crystal opening then great but never worth a gem in my opinion. Save it.
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Thanks for your input!
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Probably one of the most useless signature abilities in game, next to groot, bpcw, and nebula.