**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

+1 sig for 2 weeks of top milestones

Please start considering your fan base here. I had no idea until today when I popped a crystal and got a dupe of SL that it was only +1. Dungeons are not quick and can often not be easy content if you are running 6. Please start making the rewards equal to the game. Classify them for different levels or something. Spending 30-45 min a day in dungeons to basically get a 5* sig stone if you get a dupe is no where close to equal to the effort given.

Comments

• AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    edited May 2018
    Do a harder dungeon and you only need to do 4 rooms.
  • Verdugo32Verdugo32 Posts: 10
    Dungeon room 6.
  • Verdugo32Verdugo32 Posts: 10
    My issue is that you spend quite a bit of time in dungeons to reach the milestones to get a +1 dupe.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Verdugo32 wrote: »
    Please start considering your fan base here. I had no idea until today when I popped a crystal and got a dupe of SL that it was only +1. Dungeons are not quick and can often not be easy content if you are running 6. Please start making the rewards equal to the game. Classify them for different levels or something. Spending 30-45 min a day in dungeons to basically get a 5* sig stone if you get a dupe is no where close to equal to the effort given.

It does actually state in the description of the crystal that they contain 5* basic versions of the champion. Perhaps not everyone knows what the basic version is (that it only generates a single signature level if it is a duplicate) and they should make that more clear, but they do at least specify what the crystal contains.

If the ratio of effort to reward matters a lot to you, you should carefully research what the rewards are before putting in the effort. You bear some responsibility to only put in as much effort as you think the rewards are worth.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    While that is true @DNA3000 but if op is in same boat as me every crystal I have multiple chances for 1 sig stone. You can research all you want but the results are the same. Really the dust is only thing of value for the effort because of that. Artefacts are pointless to me. In saying that the dust is t2a frags so that is good pity half the rewards are useless in dungeons.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t really have time to spend 1 hour uninterrupted so I barely play. Plus the fact I could only get a garbage champ is kinda un-incentive to the whole shebang. It would be better if you could leave and come back between rooms if both people agree to it
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Wow ...seriously... you all should consider yourself lucky... I opened and pulled a magik that I already had at sig 200... yay.... I knew it was going to happen too !!! Sucks, but well... that's MCoC for ya.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    While I do feel sympathy for you OP, I’m afraid the knowledge has been made available if you’d looked. Although saying that I do agree it isn’t worth the effort at all. I really hope Kabam learn for future occasions like this. Even the chance for just 1 5* sig level is NOT worth this much effort.