**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Countering Electro

I know that Crossbones with three or more fury buffs does not take damage while fighting Electro.. But which other champions are effective against him?

Comments

• Neal2158Neal2158 Posts: 53
    High sig Black Widow has always been the best for me, still bring her to AQ just for the 2 electros on my lines
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Hyperion and Iceman if you spam sp1.

Archangel destroys him as well.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    In order to counter static shock you need to reduce Electro's ability accuracy. Crossbones is the champ I use the most for this, but other great counters are: Quake, Elektra, Black Widow, Archangel, Voodoo, Blade with danger sense. You could use a regen champ to just counter damage taken. You could use Bishop and switch to energy damage.
  • StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107
    Thanks for all the insight guys
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Gwenpool has never let me down when fighting Electro. A couple of bleed stacks and he’s done like an over cooked steak.
  • Wallywest400mWallywest400m Posts: 3
    Hey guys. I don’t know how old this thread is but Namor is the best champion to counter electro. I duped him and powered his ability to a 99 and he returns 100% damage back to electro while attacking.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol, can't believe you guys forgot about havoc and omega red
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    well the original end of the post was 2018, clearly havok and OR werent out then lol.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Awakened Archangel with his neurotoxins could shut down his ability accuracy meaning that you wont get dmg while hitting him.
    Awakened namor will reflect the damage.

well the original end of the post was 2018, clearly havok and OR werent out then lol.

Oh lol, my bad, didn't look at the date
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Havok, Omega, Namor, Quake, AA, Hyperion (sp1 spam), Domino (ML repeat)
  • StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107
    Hey everyone, I took him down with Nick Fury.. Double medium combo and intercept rotation.. Simple.

Havok, Omega, Namor, Quake, AA, Hyperion (sp1 spam), Domino (ML repeat)

CMM works too if awakened and if you can take him out within your indestructible
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Awakened Corvus works to. Thats who I used against the Variant 4 Electro
  • NeofrackNeofrack Posts: 41
    quake
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    I know that electro doesn’t counter electro static shock, but whyyyyyyy notttttt