**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Day Dud

Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Underwhelming and anti-climatic, we finished map 6 twice swiftly. With a reduced 1 unit recharge cost, 3 units makes it quick and cheap to reach 15k and all milestones. Only to pull 3* Drax and 4* Thor.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Im Got alest a 4 Star out of mine Ultimate cystal. And a 4 Stars mordo im Not compline abudt thah just sad it was Not a 5 Stars
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    well its free stuff..but yeah its very underwhelming like other dungeons ..boring...dull...but its whatever people dont wanna dungeon with me so yeah fun times .....
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    @SmokinSurfer you beat me! lol, I would rather take 5* OML than 4* Thor.

and no I'm not complaining, I'm making a statement. Nor was it free... it cost time and 3 units.
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    wow congrats @BitterSteel
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    @SmokinSurfer you beat me! lol, I would rather take 5* OML than 4* Thor.

and no I'm not complaining, I'm making a statement. Nor was it free... it cost time and 3 units.

It wasn’t free, but everyone knows the risks of a “20% for the top prize” crystal. At least you get 5* shards I guess (assuming you had Thor before)
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    cyndkpumscm9.png
    I’m pretty happy with mine, not a dud for me.

I as well pulled the 5* ghostrider from the legendary crystal.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited May 2018
    3* Glad Hulk in the Ultimate Crystal, 4* DD (OG) in the Legendary Crystal.

DD was max sig, free iso and extra shards are always welcome lol.
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    I pulled a 5 star luke cage and duped him in the legendary crystal today! so happy
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Got 5* KP. Dud for me
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol it was basically free man, cost 3 units and what? 20 min? Tops? If you’re not interested in the rewards lol you do have the option of not playing.. I got 2 4*... neither exciting.. is what it is.. shards and iso.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    They really need something harsher than "spam" for flagging threads as dumb as this one.

Cam we please have a "how are you even alive?" Flag?
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    Got a “free” 4* abomination and 3* Ronan. Neither help but I’m not mad. Don’t expect much and you won’t be disappointed.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Got a “free” 4* abomination and 3* Ronan. Neither help but I’m not mad. Don’t expect much and you won’t be disappointed.

Exactly. I got a 4* thor Jane Forster dupe sp I'm glad for the shards and the iso.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    4* CB Dup from one, 4* OG BP from the Legendary. Yeah, that's a thing that happened. Lol. :/
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    My dungeon partner landed a 5* medusa, I landed a 4* groot...
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    I duped my 4* mephisto from the ultimate crystal, so pretty good i'd say
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    4* Venom and 4* Winter Solider. Both dupes.

First time playing dungeons in a couple weeks. Still not much of a fan.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    I pulled a 4* abomination and 4* Duck...meh champs but I also got 5* shares and a nice supply of IOS8