**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MODOK Autoblock in the Middle of Special Attacks

I am starting this thread because other threads deal with autoblock while champions are stunned, and I did notice Kabam fixed that with Medusa and the new Iron Man. I would also like to state that I am not a lazy player complaining about MODOK getting out of combos with autoblock (pay attention to your stun timers folks).

This has to deal with him being able to block in the middle of a special attack, after receiving a connection on at least the first hit.

Nobody has that ability. Back when old Dare Devil used to evade projectiles in this manner, or Spiderman would evade in the same way, Kabam listed it as a bug, and corrected it. So why can MODOK?

For you Kabam folks:
It happens on all game modes for me, and 100% of the time if he is stunned and I land a special where that initial stun runs out, and I am using a champ that does not reduced ability accuracy.

Comments

• Options
    Tyger87Tyger87 Posts: 93
    Just confirmed with my alliance, so many members have experienced it that they think it's "working as intended" because his description doesn't explicitly say he can't. However, we all agree it doesn't mean he should, since that makes him too OP.
  • Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I shall be that person and say that one word,

Blade.
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    happened in aw last war on my samsung s8plus with the latest os on the latest version of mcoc. I was using my 5* r4 gr against a 4* duped modok immune mini boss in tier 5
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Blade shouldn’t HAVE to be the solution to everything and frankly he shouldn’t be in the first place. The only way i can guarantee a special fully hitting MODOK is either fire it as soon as he tries to attack after autoblocking (cuz the little turd will do it without a doubt and somehow land the hit mid combo) or i have to rely on a stun. Which is hard in war when everyone puts him on the same node.
  • Options
    "Blade" is not an answer. I already mentioned you can get around it by using champs that can affect ability accuracy. My point was that you shouldn't NEED to have a champ that can do that just to face MODOK. That was the whole point of the great nerfing of version 14.
  • Options
    Also, I don't know if Kabam Mike checks these or if there is a different Kabam person who handles bugs.
  • Options
    I am rush player
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    @My_Superior I don;t know why MODOK's stats are that BUT he does take HUGE block damage himself.
  • Options
    Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    Bugs bugs bugs
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    I'm not sure where to stand on this one. It sucks when it happens, but honestly it seems like it would actually be a part of his autoblock ability. I see the "stun like effect" that keeps the opponent in that dazed state during a special as the same one that keeps them dazed between hits of a combo. Autoblock would be able to override that just the same, kind of like unstoppable does. Ever fought on a chaos node and had the enemy get unstoppable as soon as your start your special? (which actually reminds me that I wanted to start a thread about how it should wait till the special is over to apply the new effect, but I digress) The opponent goes from standing there dazed to blocking and ready to lay a whoopin on you as soon as your special is done.
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Modok is BS!