**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What tier is ghost rider

2»

Comments

• Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    For regen: top 10? You got to be kidding right. He's one of the best regen champ in 5 star. At will. He's one of the most sustainable guy with a large health at disposal with bleed immunity with multiple utilities and gives blade his God tier status (also gets benefited himself). I think that can't be a lesser champ. He's definitely in God tier.

LOL. Better than (in order):
    x23? No
    Blade? No
    King F'n Groot? NO
    Cable? No
    Scary Voodo MD? F No
    Dorm? SOMETIMES?!?!
    All the Iron Jerks? Maybe?
    Ultron? Maybe?
    OML? Sometimes?

And 4 stars don't even get me started
    Wolvie? LMFAO
    SCARLET F'N WITCH? SOMETIMES?!?!

And there's 10.

See, to be good at regen, you need to do it more than ONCE per fight, like, 7% chance EVERY HIT, or WHENEVER YOU GO INTO COOLDOWN from something THAT HAPPENS SEVERAL TIMES DURING A FIGHT, or WHENEVER YOU HOLD BLOCK, or whenever you don't need regen (SW), or IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU START A FIGHT. Not hoping you connect with a Heavy and hope you get enough licks in before the AI starts holding it's block. ONCE PER FIGHT.

Put it this way: put GR on the Regen node in AW. See if your Leader or Officers don't immediately kick you.

Do u even own GR....Not one champion mentioned here except wolvie bypasses him for regen & wolvie is only in 4 star version.....Sigh.... most versatile champ in game...Fewer People value him...
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Why would you want to place GR on defense?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    For regen: top 10? You got to be kidding right. He's one of the best regen champ in 5 star. At will. He's one of the most sustainable guy with a large health at disposal with bleed immunity with multiple utilities and gives blade his God tier status (also gets benefited himself). I think that can't be a lesser champ. He's definitely in God tier.

LOL. Better than (in order):
    x23? No
    Blade? No
    King F'n Groot? NO
    Cable? No
    Scary Voodo MD? F No
    Dorm? SOMETIMES?!?!
    All the Iron Jerks? Maybe?
    Ultron? Maybe?
    OML? Sometimes?

And 4 stars don't even get me started
    Wolvie? LMFAO
    SCARLET F'N WITCH? SOMETIMES?!?!

And there's 10.

See, to be good at regen, you need to do it more than ONCE per fight, like, 7% chance EVERY HIT, or WHENEVER YOU GO INTO COOLDOWN from something THAT HAPPENS SEVERAL TIMES DURING A FIGHT, or WHENEVER YOU HOLD BLOCK, or whenever you don't need regen (SW), or IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU START A FIGHT. Not hoping you connect with a Heavy and hope you get enough licks in before the AI starts holding it's block. ONCE PER FIGHT.

Put it this way: put GR on the Regen node in AW. See if your Leader or Officers don't immediately kick you.

You just don’t know how to use him. It’s ok but you might want to check out some vids on YouTube 😳

Ya at least we understand where that oppinion came from, probably never used GR let alone actually know how to use him.

He is god tier with blade no doubt.

Having had GR as my go to champ and overall used the most in the year I have played I will say sometimes without blade not landing judgments can get annoying. That is why without blade MAYBE (strong maybe) he falls ever so slightly out of the god tier category.

Exploring 5.4 with him was fun for a lot of the biohazard and caltrops paths. If you set up the order of judgements correctly his damage really isn't that bad. A 5/50 was doing 70ish hit fights. I do not mind having a fight take a couple minutes to end them with full hp.

The only champ I would consider better than him is definately stark enhanced and maybe blade.

Guys I used over GR (5/50) for that:
    3/45 OG Vision sig 50 (yes I bought the dupe, call me Moby ****)
    4/55 Iceman sig 40

I bought blade/sparky and dorm 5/50s cause that's more useful, swapped out my Hype and Magic and x23 the other runs.
    The fact GR doesn't crack that rotation says a little, but sure, it's cause I don't know how to use him (jerk off motion)

You are really hilarious as some one rightly put. If you can't extract maximum out of GR that doesn't mean he's not good lol. Like you gave scenario of yours, I can say for me that my GR 5 star r4 unduped without having blade has got me through most of the content. I did collector when he was r3. I finished uncollected Thanos this month. I use him in map 5. Most of the times he ends up having full health. I rarely use items in map 5. I again reiterate, he's one of the most sustainable champ plus all those utilities and bleed immune. Can't find all those things in 1 champ. His other team mates in map 5 are 4 star r5 Hyperion and ice man. So please it's your personal experience, doesn't have to be for all. Thankyou.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    He is meh tier
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited May 2018
    He’s one of the top champs. And despite what others are saying, he is excellent in boss fights in quests, aq, and aw. He can take down some of the popular aw bosses like dorm, Medusa, juggernaut. His regen is among the best as well. He is like a much better version of the old dr. Strange when he was good.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    GR is a god......
    bleed immune.....
    some power control.....
    fate seal is dope.......
    one of the best regen in the game.....
    he dowes hit weak so good for boss fights cus you will time out......

for those interested he is amazing in long fights and has best longevity.....
    my 4* 5/50 GR took me through ROL yes some fight took 955 hits.... but i finished most fights on 100%.... all abover 95%....... (i only used AA for wolvie... used GR for everything else) ....
    it took me a damn long time but i felt safe doing it cus his regen after regen just recovered anything i lost......

i use him in AQ... lose health early in a fight,... get it backl by the end.....
    lose health at the end of a fight.... get it back next fight.....
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Borderline god tier on his own, god tier with Blade. One of the top questing champions and a great AW attacker, can't solo many main AW bosses but makes Blade best AW attacker in the game. High prestige but AQ rewards are terrible so prestige isn't as important as it used to be. Good but not great attack and power drain is useful but not a difference maker against high MD mystic AW defenders.. IMO borderline god tier on his own for those reasons but I understand why some players think he's god tier on his own.

Agree here 100%. God-tier with Blade synergy and near god-tier without it. An extremely versatile champ.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    What th blade he has 100% or higher chance to apply judgement when ability accuracy is not lowered. Plus blade can have danger sense against villains. His 3rd special judgment fate seals power locks and foes damage over time and when expired he can apply judgements again
    With the
    Synergy