**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Grinding

I'm a level 39 player & I'm in vetern bracket... Scored 10 Mil in 4 star basic thor arena still was in 26-45% & my fellow alliance mate scored 4 mil & he was in 1-10%.. Same thing happened in 4* Morningstar arena, Medusa arena.. scored over 10 mil and got to 26-45% but my fellow alliance members got them in 4-5 mil range.. what am I doing wrong.. please suggest me.. I'm just tired of this.. also emailed kabam & didn't got any solution so that suggestion is out of the picture..

So if anyone can help.. I'll be delightful.. thanks

Comments

• MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    Could it be that the other people are in a lower bracket than you? They have like 45 days after their account starts and they are in the beginner bracket. 30 days after that they are in the intermediate bracket. and then they are in the veteran bracket. I am in the beginner bracket or intermediate bracket now (just ending beginner I think) and am getting all champs at like 1.2 mil. Veteran bracket is no joke. No basic champ has gone over 6 mil either so 10 mil is wrong if you think that's what you put up to get it.
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 106 ★★
    I'm in veterans bracket kabam's support emailed & confirmed me that.. I'm seeing every one saying that thor was 2-3 mil range.. I have scored 10 mil.. still.. didn't was in 1-10%.. I don't know what to do or what am I doing wrong
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    I’m also a veteran player of 2+ years and Morningstar I put up for 6 million and got her. This is weird as you should be in the same position.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    10 mil? Level 39? Are you sure?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I scored ~1.3 million and got 11-25% and I am pretty sure I am in the veteran bracket
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I got Thor with 2.7m. 2.5yr+ player
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    lol yeah solotrix first career post came out of lurkerdum to laugh.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Eternity0 wrote: »
    knlcbhofr7nl.png

Bro you got 1 million, not 10 million
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    What the..... grind more
  • Drf93Drf93 Posts: 26
    You’re missing a zero son back to maths class for you
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Son, did you failed your math test again?
  • ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    Hei kiddo, that's why i told you to do your homework first especially mathematics, don't just playing mcoc all day, look at yourself now
  • DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    I'm pretty that's one mil son
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    Dude I’m dying over this. Hahaha. I’m pretty sure around v11 there was that giant comma overhaul where they added commas to everything and now I know why they did it. Hahahahaha
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    1st post fail 😂😂😂
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    It sounds like this dude is like 8 years old..
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    Eternity0 wrote: »
    00yyghmh5951.png

You didn't even hit all the milestones. The last milestone is at 1.5 million (1,500,000) points. Read it again: it say's 1 million, not 10 million. 1,000,000 = 1 million. 10,000,000 = 10 million.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Reminds me of a physics question. We basically use different numbering system and rarely used millions/billions (during examinations/ classes).

I messed up a zero and ended up getting a zero, never again.
  • Smasher07mlgSmasher07mlg Posts: 28
    I’m so woke