**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stolen class catalysts

Watch your overstock inventory guys i had 27 days left on 2 tier 4 cosmic catalysts. Today however they were turned into tier 2 cosmic catalysts. Watch closely never thought this could remotely be possible.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Finding this hard to believe. Did you submit a ticket? They can look at your account and see what happened.
  • Options
    jccnvmvsg5gz.jpg
    This was 2 days ago
  • Options
    s0kqcgkxsbn5.jpg
    This is today
  • Options

Hello there,

Thank you for writing back to us with this screenshot and information, it helps a lot. Please be assured that we are here to help regarding your concern with Tier 4 Cosmic Catalysts.

We value each of our player's concern. For this to be checked further, I'll have this case escalated to our Game Team. As of the moment, I am humbly asking for you to patiently wait for their response.
  • Options
    If i was lying would i get this as a email. I think not id get a explanation that i never had them.
  • Options
    TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    and the T1B turn into T4B ?
  • Options
    Ya its very odd
  • Options
    Hi @scottstevenson86!

As mentioned the best thing to do is submit a ticket, which from your replies I can see you've done! Be sure to follow up with our Support Team so they can help you further!

Remember, as well, that we do have a forum rule (number 12) about not publicly posting "any private correspondence with the Moderators, or support team.".

As we can't deal with account specific problems on the forum and you've contacted Support already then I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.