**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Honest Suggestions

After playing this game for a long time, I have found some things that would really fit nicely with this game. Some have to do with the characters, some with arenas, and some just with the game play itself. Let's get down to it.

Characters:
We all try to get as many as possible and rank up every one that we can, but when it comes down to it, there are hundreds of champions and it is pretty much impossible to rank and level them up. I think that once you reach a certain point (Uncollected or so), you shouldn't receive 2 or 3 star characters anymore. Maybe once you hit your title you can get a star level crystal or something to where it will bring a champion up from a 3 star to a 4 star. It could also be that all resources are converted into 4,5 and 6 star ranking items and you just don't have your 2 or 3 star characters anymore. This would also change arena grinding a bit which I will discuss later.

Re-Skins:
Another thing that would be nice is since there are so many re-skinned characters, maybe the game play can change around that. I will use Captain America as an example. You open a 4 star crystal and instead of there being 3 different versions of Cap, there is only the one. OG cap that is arguably the worst version out of the ones released so far. When you pull him again, you awaken him like usual, but you also get the option of switching to WWII Cap as well (not awakened). Then pulling him a third time would unlock the WWII sig ability and unlock the IW skin. This could take away or add to sig stones with however it is played out. The option of having someone at a high sig ability with him could mean that you get the block on low health like OG Cap, bleed on L2 like WWII Cap, and glancing like IW Cap. This would also cut down the number of characters in the crystal pool.

Arenas:
Everyone has a love/hate relationship with arenas. It is one of the main aspects of the game, but when there is a champion you want, you have to dedicate 3 days of grinding, spending units, and praying someone else didn't go as hard as you, and even then you can end up not getting a champ that you were gunning for or get it and not want to play anymore for a while due to burnout. One thing that I think can be fixed here is to make it a milestone. That would be the easy fix and probably makes the most sense. A basic champ can be at double of what the last milestone is now, and a featured could be at triple or something. This way, if you have the champs and want another one, you would still put time into grinding an arena, but then you don't get screwed in the end by missing it by one fight or something crazy. It would really lower arena burnout and I don't think it would put a damper on the game at all.

Game Play:
With this being a tap and swipe game, holding down attack for a heavy doesn't make sense to me. There are a lot of timing issues that I seem to come across. It is just a little too slow to do a heavy attack. I think that this should be switched to a swipe down motion. Even if it were just tested in the beta I'd be happy to see how it would come across. It could also be a double tap, triple tap, or something where you have to hit block and attack at the same time to do a heavy.

Character Updates:
Version 12.0 pissed a lot of people off due to the percentage to flat number change, but it was for the good of the game and I think everyone has moved past that. A big problem that still bugs me though is the mass nerf that happened to a lot of champs. With the new champions that are in the game, it makes sense to me to bring those champions back. Even if it wasn't to 100% of what they were, making them a little better would be nice. Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch were OP back in the day, but now with champions like Stark Tech Spidey, Blade, and Arch Angel, they seem in line to what the nerfed champs were. I want to make it clear, I am 100% against nerfing champs. Boost others to bring them in line rather than nerf a good champ to make them suck more. There is also a list of champions that I would like to see boosted. These champs are way too underpowered and can't hold their own against someone half their power.

She-Hulk
Spider-Gwen
Abomination
Ant-Man
Colossus
Groot
Kamala Khan
War Machine
Hulk Buster
Iron Patirot
Joe Fixit
Deadpool (X-force) oh btw put OG Deadpool as a regular champ already
Magneto
Juggernaut
Loki
Falcon
Venom
Carnage
Venompool
Ronan
Howard the Duck
Kang
Vulture
Iron-Man (OG)
Civil Warrior
Miles Morales Spidey
Rhino
Old Man Logan

While there are a few on this list that are decent in very specific fights, overall they don't come close to someone like Blade or Iceman. Head to head fighting at the same skill level Mortal Kombat style (if that was an option for us **hint hint**), these champions would lose every time. They all need a, what I am going to refer to as, "Re-Red-Hulking". Red Hulk was garbage before, but now he has a lot going for him. He isn't on par with the "God-Tier" champions, but he isn't bottom of the barrel either.

Finally:
I would really like to see some sort of console game come from this. If you could play on your phone or tablet, and then come home and sit down at your X-Box and get more involved in the game with everyone you have already unlocked that would be amazing. Having one would help you progress further or faster in the other possibly. Or maybe there is an OG Deadpool waiting for you when you get the console game.

Champion Wishlist:
Anti-Venom
Fantastic 4
Silver Surfer
Galactus
Dr. Doom
Beta Ray Bill
Spider-Woman
Kitty Pryde
Nick Fury
Iron Spider
Ben Reilly Spider-Man
Apocalypse
Nova
Captain America Falcon
Quicksilver
Mystique
Jessica Jones, Weapon X Wolvie, and Dark Pheonix. I have seen them all but they were never really released...
Havok
Ares
Wasp (I know she is probably coming with the movie about to come out)
Squirrl Girl (Because why not)
Cloak and Dagger

Comments

• MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    True point. That would be miserable swiping down a bunch to try and hold a heavy lol
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    Thanks for the time and effort you put into thinking up all of this @Mayhem , it’s really cool seeing people being so passionate about it, I love knowing it’s not just me!
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Yeah I kind of HATE everything you said. Don't get me wrong I would LOVE for some champs to be buffed and some new ones added. BUT everything else is....... Terrible. But good try! ;)