**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone want an autofight option that does an entire path?

There is so much mind-numbingly boring content that every player has to go through in this game. Every month I autofight through heroic mode, daily catalyst quests and in months like this (an extra thing like infinity dust) I do normal mode too. Only problem with autofighting is that I forget to keep track of it and usually end up wasting energy or going off the game.

What would be a handy feature would be if you could press a button to autofight paths rather than just fights, and the AI would only go on paths that haven't already been done and autofight as much as it could (until energy is out or team is fully KO'd).

This is just a random idea that'll probably never get implemented, but let me know what you guys think.

Does anyone want an autofight option that does an entire path? 29 votes

Yes, that's a great idea that would help with the boring grind of heroic etc
82%
Jh_DezWhododo872LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67hoboSheild143Star_Lord_AlCapone2727SpiritOfVengeanceSavio444BigDudeElitehunterimaginejimEmmanuelcoastJC_TitaniumcraftBatpotterdjr17Winner66615GSTAR21 24 votes
No, you should do the boring content yourself
3%
NoOnexRO 1 vote
No, it might make the game unstable and lead to potential exploits
13%
FrostyBendersBountyBahamutLaifu 4 votes

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    It could ask you to set a path or something and then just let it auto till your out of energy.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    This is a perfect idea why should I sit waiting staring at a loading screen just to carry on to the next fight over and over again.

The only place I do not see this happening is in act 5 since chapter 3 requires key paths and chapter 4 you can't scroll.
  • Smasher07mlgSmasher07mlg Posts: 28
    You know when you’re doing exploration rewards on quests you did when you were a noob...? That’s boring