**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade vs. Deadpool

While I'm a huge fan of Blade in this game (who isn't), I really wish that there was a movie version of Deadpool or something that has a basic fight set that Blade has or something like what he has. Guns, bleeding, katanas... Blade has pretty much the exact base fight moves that Deadpool SHOULD have. OG Deadpool can't be won as a champ (except like one or two arenas a few years back) so we are stuck with the XForce Version. Both have a lame fight set, no guns, no katanas, no bombs... Something needs to happen for all of us Deadpool freaks to be happy. I'd like to see either a new Deadpool released, or a revamp on the old one to where we can have him as a champ.

Comments

• CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Deadpool X deserves a revamp, he sucks
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    There's a deadpool coming next month, gold deadpool.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Deadpool isn't coming out to us any time soon. The fact that we got a 2* Cable for the movie promo champ and an X-force Deadpool deal with it just works to prove it.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Is nobody else as incredibly humbled and great full that they received a 2* Cable? He’s so useful in the 2* arena that I haven’t done in a year or so... 🙄

Yeah, mine is collecting dust in my roster. I haven't even leveled him up to 10 yet.
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I used my 2* cable to get a few points in level up. Then when it's item use I will use a 2* awakening gem and a few sig stones on him. See not totally useless. 😀