**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon Day ripoff

RobyOneKenobyRobyOneKenoby Posts: 18
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Hello,

I'm sure I'm not the only one , in the dungeon day I was making my 15000 points dungeon to get the crystals 4/5 and they stopped the server for maintenance for over an hour so I arrived to the end with 600 points left only because they stopped the server I wrote to Kabam and they said that they are investigating the problem but then they disappear so I feel like somebody stolen the crystal , so Kabam when you have to make maintenance why you don't extend the time for that quest ? I think people have to be more fair and kabam more worth it and more friendly in the support thanks in advance

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Simple solution: do dungeon day again :D . Make community feel slightly better. Thoughts?
  • RobyOneKenobyRobyOneKenoby Posts: 18
    Yes please so people can recover what you messed up ... I was really upset that gfor 600 points I left the crystals and i spent all day to do it .... time is precious Kabam should learn this from people who love this game,... especially the one who don't use mod or bot ... prize require time if this time is cutted off because you put servers in maintenance don't make people happy....
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    How did it really take you all day? Were you just doing Dungeon 1 Room 1 the whole time? You know there are other rooms right? I cant say that it took more than an hour to get there on both account of mine....
    I'm not sure even if you do Dungeon 6, it takes less than 1 hour to get to 15k points. That is really an exaggeration. Not everyone have 5 stars r5s and r4s to be honest. Dungeon 6 room 2 gives about 3.3k points. But it still takes 25 minutes to do 2 rooms which is pretty tough already. Can't judge everyone I guess?
    edited May 2018
    I did D6 room 2-3, yes, 3-6k points a few times and done....just have to get lucky with the nodes and a great partner like I have.

Surprisingly I found him in global and now we do Dungeons every time they are available.
    There is no other way to get the points that quick. My point is even with dungeon 6 , honestly it takes more than 1 hour cos you need RNG of the nodes on your side plus a grand roster of 5 stars r4 and r5s. I did dungeon 6 room 2 only once so I know how it felt lol. And I did it on dungeon day because refreshes were almost free or else wouldn't have dared to do
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Also OP they didn't choose to put the servers into maintence hence it was called emergency maintence. But definietely doesn't take all 24hrs to do it. Also if you get lucky with nodes you can easily do dungeon 6 room 3 with 5/50s.
    I did the 10k points right after maintence so you defiantly had time
    edited May 2018
    Yes, the 1 unit refresh definitely helped for sure! That's what made it so much faster.

Fyi, I only had 1 R4 5* at the time (Magic) and I didn't really use her cause the day it landed on was Tech and Science.
    I only have 2 r4 5*s magik and spiderman... didn't use either one.
    I just kept refreshing r3 5* hyp, r3 5* Angela and r5 4* SL and ran through map 6 got lucky with dash vulnerability on 3 mini bosses in a row
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    That's just typical for Kabam! They did maintenance while I was doing Arena (first Blade one last week). Because of this, I ended up getting glitched/bugged out and was locked from finishing that arena. They WOULD NOT reimburse me because they couldn't find the root issue. YOU ARE THE ROOT ISSUE, KABAM!
    Umm you know just how you were locked out so was everyone else? Or are you saying it's kabam fault you waited till late to grind for him?
    mto34tneqz8d.jpg
    Also this about reimbursmant
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    mto34tneqz8d.jpg

Yeah, except for the fact I wasn't able to do arena for THREE DAYS. I'm not complaining about being locked out for a couple hours, I was locked out for DAYS. See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E24dtIEhlU
    edited May 2018
    Well some people are lucky to do Dun 6 but with dun 5 and 4 it takes time believe me especially with character that don't match the color ...so I know that they are super good people in this but Kabam should also assure that also worster people can grew up because help the community , before the new changes in Kabam (happen last year) support forum was much better and resolve issue (and sometime admit issue and give some price) now they are only focused on money and this is now what I don't like lately , Kabam should also respect the point of view of player not only the one for them , I understood that the game should have some money as feedback and I do spend money and not only few buck so my expectation was respect when they have issue they should at least say sorry and help us to sorted out issue and this is not what I'm getting lately from them and I'm really unhappy
    Also OP they didn't choose to put the servers into maintence hence it was called emergency maintence. But definietely doesn't take all 24hrs to do it. Also if you get lucky with nodes you can easily do dungeon 6 room 3 with 5/50s.
    I did the 10k points right after maintence so you defiantly had time

You want to show how good you are? Okay we came to know you are kind of top player. Doesn't mean engine has to be. Come and just boast yourself?
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    mto34tneqz8d.jpg

Yeah, except for the fact I wasn't able to do arena for THREE DAYS. I'm not complaining about being locked out for a couple hours, I was locked out for DAYS. See the video below:

Do you have another video? Because that happens all the time. You get disconnected during the loading of a fight it will give that error and credit you with a loss. But it is an issue only for that fight. It shows you selecting 3 new champs for the next round, what happened after that?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I'm not sure even if you do Dungeon 6, it takes less than 1 hour to get to 15k points. That is really an exaggeration. Not everyone have 5 stars r5s and r4s to be honest. Dungeon 6 room 2 gives about 3.3k points. But it still takes 25 minutes to do 2 rooms which is pretty tough already. Can't judge everyone I guess?

If you've got a good roster (and with 1 unit refreshes, you really only need one strong team of 3), it's very easy to get it done. By doing dungeon 6, you'd need to finish room 4 once and then room 3 on the second round. I had a solid partner and it took us about 40 minutes to hit 15k.

7 rooms at 5-6 minutes per room. He wasn't exaggerating.
    RedRooster wrote: »
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    mto34tneqz8d.jpg

Do you have another video? Because that happens all the time. You get disconnected during the loading of a fight it will give that error and credit you with a loss. But it is an issue only for that fight. It shows you selecting 3 new champs for the next round, what happened after that?

Yes, it does happen "all the time" but ONCE. If you paid attention, I went to a different arena the second time. I was locked out for THREE days due to kabam and they couldn't reimburse me. No, there's no other video as I was too pissed off to continue to see that for days on end.

If you've got a good roster (and with 1 unit refreshes, you really only need one strong team of 3), it's very easy to get it done. By doing dungeon 6, you'd need to finish room 4 once and then room 3 on the second round. I had a solid partner and it took us about 40 minutes to hit 15k.

7 rooms at 5-6 minutes per room. He wasn't exaggerating.

You are right buddy. Only point I was emphasizing was that not everyone has 5 stars r5s and r4s to do dungeon 6 room 4. I have 1 r4 5 star mystic. I took my best team and frankly I could clear dungeon 6 room 2 only once thanks to the better nodes RNG. Issues such as these affect all kinds of people in the game and it is global. You can't justify by saying enough time was given. When the said event was told to run for 24 hours. I also agree that server outages are bound to happen but lately the way it is happening the frequency and the way they are handling it is way appalling.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    I got all the points I needed. Must have been down the next 23.5 hours after I finished.
  • Listen just stop complaining about the damn outage. You got a whole damn day to complete the 15000 points and you're whining about 1hr. You won't be compensated for it. Outages is just a part of any game mechanics whether u like it or not. It's not like it was out for a really long time. You had time to recover and do the dungeons over plus that added to the 1 unit refresh
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

D6 r6 with 5/50s and it’s done in one run.
    Listen just stop complaining about the damn outage. You got a whole damn day to complete the 15000 points and you're whining about 1hr. You won't be compensated for it. Outages is just a part of any game mechanics whether u like it or not. It's not like it was out for a really long time. You had time to recover and do the dungeons over plus that added to the 1 unit refresh

Agreed. OP should just understand that you’re prone to such outages when you do things last minute.
    Listen just stop complaining about the damn outage. You got a whole damn day to complete the 15000 points and you're whining about 1hr. You won't be compensated for it. Outages is just a part of any game mechanics whether u like it or not. It's not like it was out for a really long time. You had time to recover and do the dungeons over plus that added to the 1 unit refresh

Agreed. OP should just understand that you’re prone to such outages when you do things last minute.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah doesn’t take more than an hour at any level.. people wait till the last minute and then are upset. Start early get it done.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    I always love how people tell other people not wait until last minute. What if that was all the time that a person had or tried to break it up into a few runs at different times and this maintenance interferes with it. I did not finish and was not the. If a deal to me but without I could have. I had to try to squeeze in enough dungeon during time of doing something with my kids, a graduation party sleep before my 12 hour shift at the hospital and trying to squeeze it in during that shift which maintenance popped up during my break where I could have finished it off.
    Hello Guys,

I like to raise issue when they are but also I'm the man that can appreciate sometime the work done by Kabam today we received a compensation in terms of prize from Kabam and I can only say THANKS to them I don't have anymore complaining I get what I have asked so thanks.....