**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trading Champions

Ok, so this idea has always been in my head since i started the, but wouldn't you like the ability to trade your Champion with someone for their Champion?

Before you flat out disagree with me, lemme explain. Yes, this feature would be a cheap way to ignore the crystals, BUT if there were limits, it could work out, here's my idea of how a trading system in the game should be.

Trading
*unlock at lv 10
*trading cost at least 100 units
*you can only trade once a week
*only characters of the same star level can be traded
*Dueling for the trade, possibly ( similar to borderlands 2, add a little more effort in the trading)

Trading Champions 79 votes

Yes
12%
CapWW2TheHoodedDormammuGamerTRA_4RDrVD99GhostboytjieDomizthebestAvengerboy99DreiiiTimber2702 10 votes
No
87%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomDL864NEOGKaineNevvBsuperunknown012danielmathLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Spity68mum_m2FrostySirnoob2Dexman1349AxeCopFirePiviotDrenlincytwbcJets44 69 votes

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    No
    Units to trade? Even more pay to win, then. No thanks.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    No
    People who have multiple accounts
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    No
    Its always been an interesting concept but people are people and the noobs will be 100% be take advantage of. If there is some noob obsessed with venom but he got IMIW I’ll be like “Hey bro want my 3/30 duped venom for your unduped 1/10 Iron Man?” And he just got cheated. Plus what the above said about multiple accounts. I can just make a ton of accounts (and we know most noobs magically get a 4* in the first week-ish). I could trade my trash 4* for good ones from my other accounts (no it’s not account sharing because hypothetically they are all mine)
  • Timber2702Timber2702 Posts: 12
    Yes
    Multiple accounts?
    Ugh, forgot that you can make multiple accounts. Guess it is a hopeless idea, ah well, suppose not everything is meant to be.
    Yes
    Lol, it was a dumb idea anyways. Least some people provided reasons for there side, unlike the other several voters.

Still wish it could happen, but the whole multiple account issue still stands. Ripping off? Not really a problem, just depends if someone stupid enough to do it, so it would be on them, anyways, thanks for the negative feedback (in a good way 😂)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    No
    Yeah but they have no way of knowing who is good or not unless they watch Mcoc youtubers or come to the forums. If t were to happen I feel like it shouldn’t be available until lvl 40. Then it would only be smarter players trading.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    No
    Too many exploits waiting to happen.

1) Multiple Accounts, multiple re-tries at getting the elusive champ and then trading him over.
    2) You're inviting more and more hackers. They'll hack and take your top champs.
    3) Trading could work if suppose there were multiple versions of the same champ that we could have, such as multiple 4* Nightcrawler. Who'd want to trade their 4* Cable for a 4* Hulkbuster.
  • EoD_BawsEoD_Baws Posts: 20
    No
    I dont like this idea, although I do think some sort of trading could be a good idea in the game but not this.
    edited May 2018
    Yes
    @Hammerbro_64 , honestly i could see trading working around level 50, people who've made it that far would knkw what thier doing and plus, it would keep low level people from easily obtaining powerful characters. The only real flaws i see are multiple accounts (wish that wasnt a thing.) and supposivily hackers (honestly don't see hacking this game worth it, lmao). But yeah. Overall a bad idea, it's good but the flaws are too big. Wish you could just by the characters independently, $5 per star. Just wish there was a better way to get characters, i hate the crystals, just a way to rig the system so we'll waste our money on unit, giving our money away.

Lmao, as you can tell, i hate the way you get characters. I've wasted 10 crystals trying to get a Carnage but just got 2 boring 4* and 8 meanliness 2* 😂😂😂
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    No
    New players would get exploited for this sooooo much...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    Accounts would be purchased to create super accounts, champs would be sold. So many abuses lol.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Great Idea, I have multiple accounts and one that is banned, I'd like to put them all into one account, also, I'd like take all the resources spread across all of my 50+ multiple accounts so I can easily do all the end game content without spending a single cent and take advantage of all the class and basic cats I need to max rank all my chars without having to do any daily quests, this is awesome, please make this happen.
    Yes
    Great Idea, I have multiple accounts and one that is banned, I'd like to put them all into one account, also, I'd like take all the resources spread across all of my 50+ multiple accounts so I can easily do all the end game content without spending a single cent and take advantage of all the class and basic cats I need to max rank all my chars without having to do any daily quests, this is awesome, please make this happen.

I already get why it can't happen, it wasnt really a thing i thought thoroughly about, just a lil idea that popped into my head. No need to be so sarcastic about it, yeesh.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    No
    Silly idea.. people will just make 30 alts and trade good for **** to their main account... vets will take advantage of noobs.. hackers will exploit feature... just a bad idea with endless down sides. Earn your champs plain and simple.