**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I use my Generic Awakening Gem on my 4* Cap America IW?

I think I have the stones to take him to 99 and I have all of the Gods except for Dr Voodoo.

Should I use my Generic Awakening Gem on my 4* Cap America IW? 32 votes

Yes
62%
BigMoRaganatorbloodyCainSpity68vg2782AxeCopFireSIlverProfessorninexhelixDemonzfyreCosmic_Ray13Savio444SpiderCoolsElitehunterTheHoodedDormammuJC_Shadow_PhoneixCats73Nickname207ZADO1991The_Boss9 20 votes
No
37%
GamerMayhemDexman1349DrownedGodSWLSKK65buttersOnmixBahamutMaldroit2ShadPrinceblak_mamba 12 votes

Comments

• buttersbutters Posts: 116
    No
    Worth a Class Gem but not a generic
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I would think that would be dependent on your existing roster, no?

Depending on your play style and favorite characters to actually use, to me, he is definitely a consideration.

If I had maybe an awakened Iceman, Doctor Voodoo, and Archangel, I wouldn't hesitate, but that's just me. Others would debate a few more characters, but to me, I do think he is worth a generic
  • JoePlant21JoePlant21 Posts: 29
    edited May 2018
    Actually, I just remembered that I have a class gem for both Dr Voodoo and Archangel for when I pull them. Besides those 2, I have all the god champs and all of them are awakened.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    The real question Is should i use a generic on imiw 5 star
  • Smasher07mlgSmasher07mlg Posts: 28
    The REAL question is what is the difference because they both awaken the signature ability so what’s the difference. I’ve never been lucky enough to have one! 😂😂
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Yes
    Smasher you can if for example you want to awaken voodoo, but you have a tech, you may not have a tech champ you want but generic works on anyone
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Yes
    You can if lol i mean jus if
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    No
    I have him at 4/40 sig 20 right now. He is awesome, but not worth a generic stone. Class for sure, but depending on your roster, I'd hold that generic stone for someone like Voodoo or Starlord who need to be awakened to be worth having. His sig ability doesn't do too much, but helps a little to get more charges or shrug debuffs.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    No
    Generic is too valuable, even for Cap IW.