**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dark Artifact Crystals

2»

Comments

• VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    StrikerC wrote: »
    Part of the problem is that the crystals in week 1 could not be purchased by anyone, since there was no way to get 27k dark artifacts within the first week, so for the crystals available during weeks 1,3,5, only 2 are possible.

The other problem is that those between 4200-5499 prestige will be 900 artifacts short of a third crystal even if we 100% all milestones given to us, due to issues in the first 3 days

This is something I would love to get an answer for. Why not gift the backdated rewards for those missed shards based on their admitted mistake with the brackets.

This is something we're well aware of, and are looking into. I swear I posted on that somewhere, but I can't seem to find it so I might have missed that. Sorry about that!

@Kabam Miike any update on this? Reaching the half way point of dungeons. Would like to know what I’m grinding for these next 3 weeks. Thanks.

You also earn infinity dust. It’s not just about dark artifacts, imo those are just a bonus reward.

Infinity dust, sure. But being able to open either 2 or 3 of the dark artifact 5* crystals is pretty significnat considering the time invested. Getting the infinity dust necessary or the 5* AG is achievable without doing every milestone for dungeons every day.

Not everyone is going for the 5* ag. So obtain as much dust as possible for t2a or other rank up materials will make people go for the milestones in dungeons anyways. Plus you don’t have to buy 5* crystals with the artifacts. So if you don’t have enough for a 5* could always buy up 4* versions. Of course they should just hand out dark artifacts to everyone that wasn’t getting the 7.5k milestone from the start. 🤔

If people get free dark artifacts and infinity dust then everyone should. Or no one should.

It was an admitted mistake on their end. I wouldn’t think it would only apply to the highest bracket. It would, or should, have a trickle down effect so you get the missed rewards based on the bracket you are in now after the correction.

• No new information yet, but like I said, we do have plans to make sure that you can earn the extra Dark Artifacts that you missed out on.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    No new information yet, but like I said, we do have plans to make sure that you can earn the extra Dark Artifacts that you missed out on.

If your plan is to extend dungeons by a week, or 2 or a month... then go ahead and tell us. I know you may not want to let people know they can actually take a day off from the asinine grind and still make the cut, but it would probably help your players out more than you lose in.. in whatever you may lose.
  • whodey8687whodey8687 Posts: 9
    Kabam you guys absolutely kill me. I’ve played this game for almost 2 years now and I’ve never complained, never used any 3rd party software or had anyone play for me. I’ve always done everything exactly like your supposed to. Last month you guys do the master rifts and I run every difficulty 100% just to get 3 1* chests. Now it’s the dungeons and once again I do everything required every single day to get a kamala khan? This is not rewarding your players for hard work and effort, this is smacking them in the mouth. This is exactly why you have long time players quitting and I really believe I’m next. Sick and tired of getting screwed
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    No one told you to choose the crystal that had the small chance at getting KK. You chose that one. I don't think its their fault this time
  • whodey8687whodey8687 Posts: 9
    lmao. It’s quite obvious you had better luck between the master rifts and these dark artifact crystals or that’s definitely not the tune you would be singing. Now (SMALL) chance at KK right? Glad you mentioned that because quite literally in my alliance we pulled 3 KK back to back to back. The other guys opened theirs after I did mine because they thought I git the KK they might get something else but nope. 3 KK in a row. Doesn’t seem like such a small chance now does it. And your right I didn’t have to choose the chaos crystal but I did because I already had 5 champs out of the crystal so my chances of duping someone I needed was 50% right? No not quite
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Laughable......
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    bump. @Kabam Miike The dungeons day is a great idea, but that doesn't recoup missed rewards from earlier on. It should be easy to see who 100% the first days of the dungeons, then simply gift the missed artifacts/dust. Kabam admitted this was their mistake, so lets rectify it.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,423 ★★★★
    bump. @Kabam Miike The dungeons day is a great idea, but that doesn't recoup missed rewards from earlier on. It should be easy to see who 100% the first days of the dungeons, then simply gift the missed artifacts/dust. Kabam admitted this was their mistake, so lets rectify it.

Acutally, it does recoup the missed rewards... On dungeons day you get 1.950 Artfacts, 71.200 dust and 50.000 gold ON TOP of the regular rewards... That should be more than what you missed on the first few days... I don’t see any problems with that...
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★

It more than doubles what was missed for the first 3 days. No reason to gift them with a special event day like this. Let’s us who missed the last milestone the first 3 days earn the shards just like everyone else had to. It’s a cool idea.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Whats the point when in the end you get +1 of an already duped champ? Like in my case Guillotine who is already r3 sig 40 already. I felt turned off already but still playing dungeons just to get another chance at a champ i may not have.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Hey All,

This is true. You may not get a shot at every crystal that you want, but that's why it's going to be important for you to pick and choose carefully. These crystals are still the greatest chance you have at any specific Champion, but that doesn't mean that you're going to be able to get every crystal that you want (if they're spread out this way).

You're going to have to pick and choose!

So what was the point in running the first 5* crystal, since it literally was impossible to purchase. Why not just run it again at the end of the event?

The potential rewards are in sets. It would not have been possible to run the 3-Star or 4-Star without the 5-Star Crystals as well.

The real question is why didn't you delay the crystals a week so people could get artifacts for them? This way they could get 3 of the same crystal instead of 2, assuming it's one of the ones in rotation 1. I highly doubt it was planned that way, there is no rhyme or reason to it.

Maybe run the first batch one more time after the event for those who are saving for something in that group?

What kind of sound logic is this? Blasphemy!
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    Cihag wrote: »

Acutally, it does recoup the missed rewards... On dungeons day you get 1.950 Artfacts, 71.200 dust and 50.000 gold ON TOP of the regular rewards... That should be more than what you missed on the first few days... I don’t see any problems with that...

Thanks for that information. I hadn't ran the math on it, so I just assumed there would still be a negative. Thank you for clarify that!
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    At first you said you could have three chances at a specific champ. Then it turned out we could have three chances at a specific champ in the second rotation, but only two chances at any specific champ in the first rotation. Now it turns out we can only have one chance at any one champ in any crystal, and that this was how it was designed all along.

I honestly would have been fine with this if it was clearly stated from the get go. But nobody likes being strung along.
  • J0k3r0o4J0k3r0o4 Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike I really dont mean to be selfish but with all the different things going on this month and having limited time to play i will have only gotten enough dark artifacts to get 1 crystal and it will be within the last week of the event. I'm sure I'm not the only one in that boat. Any chance of opening up all the crystal options on the last day of the event? It's kind of a bummer to work hard for all those dark artifacts and not even be able to choose the crystal that you really want because of bad timing or lack of time for that matter. Just wondering if it's an option is all.