**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena streak none sense.

I was doing my regular round of arena using my last team of 5* and I get a deathsquad at streak 55 even though I used that very team before..can anyone explain wtf happened that almost made me lose my streak..

y4beftj3u643.png

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I'd just given up, good work!!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    I was doing my regular round of arena using my last team of 5* and I get a deathsquad at streak 55 even though I used that very team before..can anyone explain wtf happened that almost made me lose my streak..

You're under 9k. At some point, anything less than 9k became unsafe in the 5* featured arena. Sometimes it generates the death match, sometimes it doesn't. I had that happen to me two out of five times right around where your team is before I decided to simply stop using anything under 9k. In the past, I could reliably go down to about 8500.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Apparently they don’t want me to use this team it seem...

er57et6d88aj.png
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Kabam confirmed somewhere that this is because of the increase of people with r5 5*
    DNA3000 wrote: »

You're under 9k. At some point, anything less than 9k became unsafe in the 5* featured arena. Sometimes it generates the death match, sometimes it doesn't. I had that happen to me two out of five times right around where your team is before I decided to simply stop using anything under 9k. In the past, I could reliably go down to about 8500.

That’s a stupid procedure to say the least...
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Kabam confirmed somewhere that this is because of the increase of people with r5 5*

So soon u won’t use 1/25 or 3/30 teams, that’s interesting... 😒😒
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    edited May 2018
    at least u can take a break now & pop your head out of your window and gaze at the birds, sun ,sky..the beautiful nature around you.
    Rora wrote: »
    at least u can take a break now & pop your head out of your window and gaze at the birds, sun ,sky..the beautiful nature around you.

Actually I just do arena for the sake of having something to do in this game, I already did everything...
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    edited May 2018
    Rora wrote: »

Actually I just do arena for the sake of having something to do in this game, I already did everything...

okay atleast i know your a good boy others would be on something else on the internet.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yeah this is super annoying. Now I have to waste t1a to get terrible champs to r2. Ugh.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I tried using the 12K PI rule and that didn't work, still ran into death matches. You just need to avoid all 3/30 or equivalent.. when I throw in a 4/40 or 5/50, I don't encounter the blade death squad.
  • JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
    p3yr3gcs4fkg.png
    This has happened to me yesterday. I have used this team before. Sometimes it happens, sometimes does not. I also lost my streak.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The arena is evolving. As more and more people get r4/5 5*’s lower teams won’t work anymore. It’s a natural progression.

Just be glad it’s not like other games arena style, where the higher you go you face more and more people above you basically forcing a loss
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    5* r1/25 are similar to 4* r3/30. In those upper arenas it is unsafe to use full 3/30 teams, unless maybe they are from among the higher rated ones of that rank. Just set your matches so you always mix in a 4/40 with 2 of your 3/30's.