Demanding of Compensation with Pervious Alliance War Issue.

HotmalexHotmalex Member Posts: 2
edited May 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
To all forum Admins

My ingame ID is hotmalex, an officer of alliance 毅力群雄盟[毅义]. As we've all been aware of one of the sever was crashed down, which caused a series of problems to Alliance War.Our alliance is one the victims. We reported a piloting alliance around 15th of May , to help MCOC preverting from more piloting in AW, after your announcement. Your punishment to this alliance proved they were actually piloting in that AW, which should result a winning game to us. However, after that day we didn't receive any AW awards, AW ranked season points, and couldn't start AW as well. In total, we have missed 5 AW games. This issue affected us a lot in AW ranked season 2. Our rank droped from Master top 20 to gold 1. Our members have spent a lot of money and time on this game, therefore we deserve a compension for this "sever problem" you had.

Here are our demandings:
All 5 AW games ranking points, result as winning: 1.35m points*5=6.75m points
All 5 AW games shards awards, result as winning: 800 5 star shards*5=4000 5 star shards. 300 6 star shards*5=1500 6 star shards.

Thx.

Comments

• UncollectedArthurUncollectedArthur Member Posts: 3
    yeah, we only got 3m points back today, pls tell us how did u do the calculation? This is totally unacceptable!
    This is the way u treat us? The alliance always rank the top of SA every week?
  • FrodoT_BagginsFrodoT_Baggins Member Posts: 45
    Unacceptable
  • FrodoT_BagginsFrodoT_Baggins Member Posts: 45
    we can accept the compensation with the winning rate we behave for all the previous AW in Season1 or Season2. The 3m points is totally unacceptable
  • 步云尚步云尚 Member Posts: 1
    Unacceptable,too bad
  • fortomjkfortomjk Member Posts: 2
    Hello kabam, I am a member of the aliance named [毅义],seriously [毅义] is a very powerful alliance at all the time, and also the top of thousands of Chinese alliances. We had won the masters rewards in first season, and we got planned to won it twice in the second season, bros Have given too much expectation on it. Unlucky our alliance got issues about the set with aw games, we lost lots of goals and passions. Then you gays just decided to feed back with a poor rewards to us, that’s really unfair, and bros really got hurt and so disappointed you know. There are too much money and time we paid for this game, I hope kabam could give a good result for this deal, all of us loved this game so much, We shouldn’t be treated like this.
  • starlord2017starlord2017 Member Posts: 6
    I hope to be treated fairly.
  • 尕尕昊尕尕昊 Member Posts: 1
    Maybe it should be solved by legal means and it violates the terms of service
This discussion has been closed.