**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should 6,900,000 Infinity Dust be worth a

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
This steep a price - the time it takes to get - should reward us a:

I think Kabam lost their heart when they decided the reward to get for 6.9M infinity dust.ec4krv6di5fl.png

Should 6,900,000 Infinity Dust be worth a 134 votes

5* Generic Awakening gem
45%
ThatweirdguyJing_Yik2017FrostyLovingkidXHans_GruberXTheManMythLegendNick_Caine_32SIlverProfessorJDunk2291ExotigamusrealiTicMaverick75sha2356__Anurag1606IOSJasoNKALIZOSac123_WalkinhighlightThe_RikerpDarkrider05 61 votes
5* Specific Class Cat 5* Awakening gem
20%
MattyloRagamugginGunnerUKnowULuvItNinjAlanLoPrestimum_m2CapWW2Volcanic45mmmbanyasPeacockJazzDezz_1Xillymanwhaler213ZzzSupermanojRedRoosterJosmanxOnmixPandamanPeteMy_Superior 28 votes
As is, random 5* class awakening gem
33%
ArcDeAngelusBigPoppaCBONEdanielmathLocoMotivesGolden_GuardianHaji_SaabRaganatorxNigHolyDirkness41Deadbyrd9benshbDanicb94cytwbcninexhelixPrimmer79DragonfeiTwistedEnigma17AppleisgodHeroBoltsySpeedbump 45 votes

Comments

• Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    5* Generic Awakening gem
    So far i have gotten 8.5 mill of those dust , and ain't no way im spending on 5* AG thats stupid ,kabam dont offer the useful thing on the right price
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    no its not worth it at all
  • Options
    DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    i cant lie the amount of time required to ontain this is just sad. really sad. unforgivably sad. this is the kind of stuff that makes ppl quit because its beyond our dimension

The difference is that for this particular item? The only thing it does take is time. When you compare it to the other places that you could get this kind of item (Lab, completing ALL of Act 5, offers), there is at least some item spend, unit spend, money spend and/or significant amounts of time to get a similar type of item.

That's why it's worth it. But it depends on where you're at in the game, as well.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    The difference is that for this particular item? The only thing it does take is time. When you compare it to the other places that you could get this kind of item (Lab, completing ALL of Act 5, offers), there is at least some item spend, unit spend, money spend and/or significant amounts of time to get a similar type of item.

That's why it's worth it. But it depends on where you're at in the game, as well.

Exactly. For players that have not explored Act 5.3 and/or 5.4, have not completed LOL, and don't spend $100 on the 4th of July deal, this is their only way to obtain a 5* awakening gem.
  • Options
    SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70
    5* Generic Awakening gem
    I feel that 5* hero crystal shards are the best deals in the shop. This allows beginners to quickly get their first 5* champ
  • Options
    DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    5* Generic Awakening gem
    Not worth it. But the option is there to not get that crystal.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Should be a choose your class gem. I grinded 35 days in dungeons for another Tech gem I can't use. And my dungeon partner got another Mutant gem he can't use. I wish we could trade those gems...

So much time wasted and nothing to show for it. Just feels awful.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    The blood, sweat and tears it takes to 100% labyrinth should not be undermined with just doing a little choir daily for a month that is not that difficult imo
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    i cant lie the amount of time required to ontain this is just sad. really sad. unforgivably sad. this is the kind of stuff that makes ppl quit because its beyond our dimension

one of the last reasons why i quit was this nonsense
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    no its not worth it at all

It's 100% worth it. With the change to the featured crystal, AG's are so much more valuable then they were a few months ago. Getting a got tier 5* is now hard enough, let alone duping one.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Should be a choose your class gem. I grinded 35 days in dungeons for another Tech gem I can't use. And my dungeon partner got another Mutant gem he can't use. I wish we could trade those gems...

So much time wasted and nothing to show for it. Just feels awful.

Trading AGs and t4cc are actually the only trading system I'm in favor for. Kabam would never go for it cause it'd drastically cut down on their profits.
  • Options
    5* Generic Awakening gem
    Imagine if they slash the prices on the last day in half? Wouldn't that be a twist to it all?
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    nah this isn't broke. We've never had an offer in a store like this where we got this. stop with the wishful thinking, it's not the best value in the store, but it could be a game changer for your account no matter what. get the T2A's and move it along
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    5* Generic Awakening gem
    I didnt even waste my time...maybe if it were a basic awakening gem much worth it...but all of that infinity dust to get a class awakening gem that u might not even need..too much of a risk to end up disappointed because u didnt get the gem u wanted
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Specific class gem. You have to put the work in to accumulate dust for pretty much a whole month. It's a decent reward, but generics should be reserved for the pinnacle achievements (this is not one of them).

However, I don't think all that hard work should go to a gem that you may not be able to use. Too much time and effort goes into achieving the currency for it to essentially amount to nothing.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    5* Generic Awakening gem
    I laugh @People comparing it to 100% act5 must be forgetting that you obtain 2 random gems, 1 generic, several 5* full crystals, 4* crytals, generic 4* gem, a boat load of t2a, t4cc and t4b AND EVEN 6* shards + t5b.

It realistically takes probably 25/35 days to grind the 6.9mill dust. One could easily 100% ENTIRE act 5 in that time and that is MORE than buying EVERYTHING in the dust store.

Do not make silly comparisons. The only reason I justified the 6.9mill dust spending and I actually got a gem I really needed was that it is an EXTRA gem aside from the usual options.

If I had gotten a gem I did not need WOW what a waste, let us not pretend it is not more efficient to take the time invested in this event and put it into 100%ing act 5.

Worth at least the choice of 5* gem. This is why I recommended to people who needed only gems for 1 to 3 classes not to grind for it, gain dust passively, then just buy w.e. at the end.

Myself I could have used any class (as why in a sense it was almost a class choice for me).