**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should we be able to trade characters?

I believe we should be able to trade characters to make the game even better than it is.

Should we be able to trade characters? 113 votes

Yes
41%
ChadhoganSaiyanExotigamusAlex13369GrafikdevFrodoT_BagginsLegnA10817olegpetrov80326R3al3voStevenDoran7Grim10ShaheerFIazJamez_1976Skymastr_fr3do_YouconfusedHarbinger1951kodSdAniShExnymphetamine1 47 votes
No
58%
RagamugginGunnersuperunknown012SolswerdScottLangHaji_SaabSwe_wolfisstak2StarKingAddyosFrostyWarofgods13514vg2782DropfaithTheManMythLegendPrimmer79XillymanVuskaAppleisgodRynot916SuperFarz 66 votes

Comments

• Yes
    How come you put no?
  • Yes
    But what if it was like 4 star for a 4 star and 5 star for a 5 star. Like that
  • Yes
    Ok, I'll trade you my 5* Duped SL for any 5* you want to give me if you PayPal me $300. Sound good?

That's weird and dumb
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    No
    But what if it was like 4 star for a 4 star and 5 star for a 5 star. Like that

No... Just no it wouldn't work in anyway.
    Example: I have a level 60 account with 450k rating but I need 5* stark spidey. He's on my second account that is just 30k. Let me just trade my 5* collosus for him
  • Yes
    No. Kabam could find some way to block that from happening
    No
    No. Kabam could find some way to block that from happening

No, it would always be abused in someway
  • Yes
    What if it was u could only trade with ppl in ur alliance
  • Yes
    But U could only make one trade very week
    No
    What if it was u could only trade with ppl in ur alliance

I'd put my 2 accounts together in an alliance
  • Yes
    Ok. U win. But I still think we should trade characters
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No
    Ok, I'll trade you my 5* Duped SL for any 5* you want to give me if you PayPal me $300. Sound good?

That's weird and dumb

You clearly don't understand how this game works if you don't think selling champs would happen immediately.
  • Yes
    🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    No
    People with multiple accounts
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    No
    What is wrong with this forum lately? I feel like this question has been asked every day this week.

No, never going to happen. End of story.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    No
    I think the only thing anyone might ever use this for (where 2 independent parties agree on trading) is trading synergy champs, bc I feel like people wouldn't necessarily trade good characters
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    No
    No... that's not fun anymore...
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    No
    Noooo
  • Yes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YAAAAASSSSSS
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    What is wrong with this forum lately? I feel like this question has been asked every day this week.

No, never going to happen. End of story.

Same kid asking.
  • Yes
    NO IT'S NOT. I just made my account today
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    I'd say lets trade accounts but whenever that happens our alliance rating gets cut and we drop tiers and kabam sends uninformative messages to our leader.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YAAAAASSSSSS

How about NO it is too exploitable it would make the game no fun anymore it would bring up new ways of cheating so no trading champions is a stupid idea
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    No
    NO IT'S NOT. I just made my account today

Lol so when I clicked on your profile your saying you didn't create that other thread about trading champions?
  • Yes
    Oh I did. But that was the same day
  • Yes
    Becahse I didn't put it on poll
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    No
    The game would become one of selling champs. Every person leaving the game would flood the battle realm with their champs. No one would need to earn a champ just wait for a trade.