**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Out of my 4*s, which one is demi god tier/God tier?

This list is all my 4*s. I goes my highest to my lowest in ranks. I just need some advise and no inappropriate comments. Also advise on who to rank and who not to.

R4s

Morningstar (Duped)

Sig: 10

R3s

Phoenix (Duped)

Sig: 34

Falcon (Duped)

Sig: 11

Angela

Captain Marvel

R2s

DR. V

Rogue

Nebula

Cyclops (Classic)

R1s

Beats (Duped)

Karnak

Punisher 2099

Ultron

Super. Iron Man

Iron Patriot (I'm not proud either)

Spider-man (Classic)

Hela (Just spun today)

Comments

• SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    Beast
    Sig: 33
    @Elitehunter
    Thanks for the help -_-
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Morning Star - She deals very good damage as you capture the souls (God after she captures 5 souls. She life steals part of the damage).

Angela
    Rogue
    Dr Voodoo
    Hela
    Ultron
    Captain Marvel
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Pretty much what @elan0418 said, but voodoo and cm rely on sig ability, and rogue kinda needs it too.
    So then who to rank?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    At the moment, Angela OR Hela (both cosmic heavy hitters), Rogue OR Beast (I once had to choose between both, I went with Rogue, but mine is duped- currently, I would go with Beast if I were you, he is quite underrated), and Ultron. Once you dupe Voodoo, go ahead and rank him.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Angela, Hela, Morningstar, Voodoo, and Ultron are your best
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    I will bring this 3 with your roster.
    Huge dmg: Capt marvel
    Regen: beast or dr voodoo(if duped)
    Immune: ultron

Then choose any other 2.
    Personally dont like morningstar, hopping back make her like dash like a flying champ.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I’d say ultron, MS, angela and rogue are demis and Voodoo can be god Tier if he’s awakened
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Definitely beats lol on a serious note yall seriously overrate Ultron he isnt that useful at all
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Morningstar, Rogue, Angela, Ultron, and Hela. Doctor Voodoo if he is duped.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Definitely beats lol on a serious note yall seriously overrate Ultron he isnt that useful at all

Lol how? Regen and double immunity make for a solid AQ champ. If you have better ones, you can always plop him on Defense.
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Go with Angela. If you get to dupe Voodoo, upgrade him too. He will help you clear a lot of content.

Ultron is good because of double immunity and regen at 50% health and 25% health. But his low and medium attacks are just ok. I have 4 Star ultron at 4/40. At the max i have seen 1.3K damage in a single hit. His specials do quite a lot of damage though.

Morning star needs those souls to do good damage. Without souls, she doesn't hit hard either.

If you have close to 3 T4CC's of any class, you can consider a champ based on them.