**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Take back Apology Gift and Fix the Problems. PLEASE!!!

I appreciate the apology package but I'd rather have the game running tip top. The connection issues are getting really bad again tonight. I know this isn't an issue on my end because my WI-FI is running perfect. My computer runs non stop and it hasn't missed a beat. Every few arena rounds I get connection issues, the game closes or doesn't(hit or miss) and I lose the points. One of my top alliance members is ko'd in 4 fights(AQ) due to this. Luckily mine hasn't had issues during AQ. Please get these server issues fixed.

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s one thing to get beat by the sentinels in AQ, but I hate losing to the servers. And since they gave us no alliance heals in the comp...
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    nu2this wrote: »
    I appreciate the apology package but I'd rather have the game running tip top.

I'm sort of curious as to why you would think something as ludicrous as Kabam giving out digital items prevents them from fixing bugs.

How did you come by this hilariously insane delusion?
  • BarogsBarogs Posts: 59
    nope wrote: »
    How bout repeating the gifts AND fixing the bugs?

This
  • SmackMeSmackMe Posts: 3
    Don't blame the gifts, I was happy getting them. There will always be bugs in every game you play. Too bad if you got affected by them, best of luck !
  • SurgicalSniperXSurgicalSniperX Posts: 26
    It's not like they gave the gifts instead of fixing the game. They are trying to do both. I'd rather get a compensation package while they are fixing the bugs than just wait while they fix the bugs with no compensation at all.
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    It would be really nice if we could stay connected and finish stuff. Thanks for the gifts, but please fix the connection issues! It’s hard to enjoy a game when you keep getting booted from the server! Y’all make a boat load of money, update your servers if that’s what it takes!
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    how about giving five star shards as compensation after every maintenance
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    nu2this wrote: »
    I appreciate the apology package but I'd rather have the game running tip top. The connection issues are getting really bad again tonight. I know this isn't an issue on my end because my WI-FI is running perfect. My computer runs non stop and it hasn't missed a beat. Every few arena rounds I get connection issues, the game closes or doesn't(hit or miss) and I lose the points. One of my top alliance members is ko'd in 4 fights(AQ) due to this. Luckily mine hasn't had issues during AQ. Please get these server issues fixed.

Your computer runs a profile for you. Let 100 millions + users run it and see how it handles.

I would surely hope they are using more than one computer. Then again, look who were talking about.