**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chaos Crystal, Nightmare Crystal, Genesis Crystal one more time

Hello, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

I am writing about the 5 star version of Chaos Crystal, Nightmare Crystal, Genesis Crystal.

The fact is those three crystals were, mathematically speaking, impossible to get week one!

Milestones
1. 180
2. 225
3. 270
4. 315
5. 360
6. 600
Total = 1950
1950 x 7 = 13650
3650 x 2 = 27300 = 14 days of all milestones

As you can see, only at the end of two weeks can you afford the 27,000 cost of the 5 star crystals.

You said “There will be 3 Crystals of each rarity available each week. Weeks 1, 3 and 5 will feature the Chaos, Nightmare, and Genesis Crystals, and Weeks 2, 4 and 6 will feature the Evolution, War, and Death Crystals. Note that week 6 is not a full week, and is a little shorter.”

So that means the 5 star Chaos Crystal, Nightmare Crystal, Genesis Crystal could not have been purchased week 1.

PLEASE BRING THOSE THREE CRYSTALS BACK FOR PURCHASE one more time. It is only fair that each set allows three equal opportunities to purchase them.

PS I am not asking for Dungeons to be extended, just the ability to purchase crystals.

Comments

• KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    well said man, I'm waiting for there response for more than a week, no luck so far, hopefully they will response in here
  • Yarg2015Yarg2015 Posts: 111
    @Kabam Miike PLEASE READ
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Bump. Doesn’t affect me but it’s a legit point.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    lol another sham
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
    can you please answer a common question that is being questioned in the last couple weeks without a single response from you???
  • TwistedEnigma17TwistedEnigma17 Posts: 69
    Would be really nice to get an answer on this. Wanna take a shot for 5* SL.
  • i hope we can get feedback from them atleast
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    edited June 2018
    Don’t count on anything from kabam. Only thing you will get in here is silence from them.
  • Hey All,

Unfortunately, we will not be bringing the Crystals back one more time. The schedule for these crystals was posted when the event was announced.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Hey All,

Unfortunately, we will not be bringing the Crystals back one more time. The schedule for these crystals was posted when the event was announced.

Miike, im sorry, but how is this fair? you presented the first week with crystals impossible to be taken on, and we gonna have enough for a third opening just right about last day of the event, meaning we'll also be forced to only 3 crystal at the end. Since you have already (bad move) limited the crystals to ONE per event, how hard would it be to just give all 6 available on the last 12-24 hrs?