**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

vision age of ultron using mind stone properly?

2»

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    he need all ability of above
    VISION AOU proposal-II:
    1) 8% collar tech through out whole fight.
    2) kinetic instigator (reference:node 5.1) as long as he has less than two bar power.
    3) life steal by landing sp1 even when opponent block (reference: rougue sp1).
    4) sp3 enter 2 sec low dence phage (reference: invisibility of hood) where 50% chance to miss any projectile, 15% chance to miss non-projectile and 20% damage reduction of opponent special.
    edited June 2017
    VISION AOU proposal-III:
    1) Signature abilty:
    »»»» Power Steal & Health Synthesis(When draining power)........
    Special attack has 100% chance to disrupt the target, stealing "X"% (max 40%) of burnt power as their own and 100% chance to synthesis "Y" (max 500) amount of health as their own.
    2) Passive:
    »»»»10% collar tech.
    »»»»kinetic instigator as long as vision has under two bar power.
    »»»»To enter "THROUGH PHASE" dodge back and block for 2 sec. Vision can stay in "THROUGH PHASE" for 3 sec. After one THROUGH PHASE expire vision cant immediately enter next through phase, he need 5 sec to revive the ability. While vision is in through phase 40% chance to miss nonprojectile & 90% chance to miss projectile. Not only that vision take 20% less damage from opponent sp during THROUGH PHASE.
    »»»»Advance robotics provide full immunity to bleed & poison.
    »»»»Having one of the infinity stone (mind stone) on forehead of vision, his ability cant b decreased more than 30%
    3) Special Attacks:
    »»»»Converts x% of power burnt into direct damage.
    »»»»If sp attack reduces enemy to zero power meter then enemy suffer from 7 sec heal block debuff
    »»»»vision's mind stone can partially act through opponent block. If sp attack burn "Z%" of power from nonblocking enemy then it can burn "(Zx0.35)%" from blocking opponent.
    ##### sp1, sp2, sp3: as it is.
  • DirectorDirector Posts: 42
    he need nothing.
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Vision is a great attacker. Double immunity, power drain, power steal, and heal block. Why would he need anything else? He would be a god tier champ with anything else

Does dhormammu not do all of these along with other abilities? That did not make him godtire!

Dormammu doesn't give healblock, Dormammu doesn't gain power when he power burns, Dormammu can't power drain 100% with a special.
    They have different abilities.
    edited June 2017
    Director wrote: »
    Vision is a great attacker. Double immunity, power drain, power steal, and heal block. Why would he need anything else? He would be a god tier champ with anything else

Does dhormammu not do all of these along with other abilities? That did not make him godtire!

Dormammu doesn't give healblock, Dormammu doesn't gain power when he power burns, Dormammu can't power drain 100% with a special.

1) U r right. Dhormammu cant heal block. But as a alternative he can control opponent health gain by nullifying regen. (Also he can degen)
    2) U r right about power gain too. He cant gain power by sp but as a mystic he can gain power by mystic dispersion.
    So dhormammu can do what vision can do (control opponent health gain & gain self power) but as different mechanism. And has more versatility.
    edited June 2017
    Director wrote: »

1) U r right. Dhormammu cant heal block. But as a alternative he can control opponent health gain by nullifying regen. (Also he can degen)
    2) U r right about power gain too. He cant gain power by sp but as a mystic he can gain power by mystic dispersion.
    So dhormammu can do what vision can do (control opponent health gain & gain self power) but as different mechanism. And has more versatility.

Edit:
    3) Dhormammu cant power burn 100% but he can power lock.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Acanthus wrote: »
    I don't know what kind of comics you're reading but Vision does not have anywhere remotely close to infinite power, he is **** tier

Lol. Watch movie bro. Vision age of ultron is made based on the movie "Avengers:The age of ultron". He has one of the infinity stone. The gem with uncontainable power.
    And pls read about the ability of vision in the largest greast info learning website "wikipedia encyclopedia"

First of all you said "comics", not movies, where vision does not have an infinity gem, and is pretty **** tier. I know what an infinity gem is, aswell as vision's abilities, thanks

Perhaps you should have learned some English in this thing called "school", though
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Vision age of ultron is boring in compare to vision classic & other champs. No close meassure to magik. Sp1 & 2 dont hurt if blocked. No way to comeback due to missing regen source. Always have to use potion to continue in longer quests & aq. Slow animation.

Compared to the claaaic vision AOU is far more reliable
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    he need nothing.
    He's fine, stop wanting stuff to be like in the MCU

If Vision has more 'mind gem' abillity, why can't Luke Cage be immune to bullets like in the comics, why can't Nebula and Yondu have a hero role in the GOTG vol0, why can't Deadpool break the 4th wall in a fight, why can't Ghost Rider actually use a penance stare

Champions' abillities are limited, plus I don't want any more loooooong, complicated changes Jeez, Vision is already good enough
    he need nothing.
    Everything wrong with this post:
    -A guy wants Kabam to make more complicated changes, begging people to vote
    -Bad grammar
    -dHormammu
    -Luke Cage needs a buff. Bullet proof?My ass!
    edited June 2017
    Gunzo wrote: »
    -Bad grammar
    -dHormammu

Hum. Better b respectful to other's opinion even u dont like it. This place for debate not disrespect. Thnk u.
    I don't know what kind of comics you're reading but Vision does not have anywhere remotely close to infinite power, he is **** tier

Lol. Watch movie bro. Vision age of ultron is made based on the movie "Avengers:The age of ultron". He has one of the infinity stone. The gem with uncontainable power.
    And pls read about the ability of vision in the largest greast info learning website "wikipedia encyclopedia"

First of all you said "comics", not movies, where vision does not have an infinity gem, and is pretty **** tier. I know what an infinity gem is, aswell as vision's abilities, thanks

Perhaps you should have learned some English in this thing called "school", though

n7p2dvogtzp0.png
    ip30itqdus2t.png
    ese3e6ci09bg.png
    izzcads58mxy.png
    q7vdlada1l62.png
    dq5kpqtdck5b.png
    hob3buismfzw.png
    sehwoeg9upw1.png
    lcibmvcrwyci.png
    vei82xs529a9.png

he need nothing.
    -Bad grammar
    -dHormammu

Hum. Better b respectful to other's opinion even u dont like it. This place for debate not disrespect. Thnk u.

I never said I was disrespecting your opinion, I just point out the things that are wrong with this discussion
    he need nothing.
    You're making this post just to beg Kabam to turn Vision into a god tier for no reason, instead of begging Kabam to buff a great character like Vision, why don't you want Kabam to buff a bad character like Carnage or Luke Cage, jeez
    he need nothing.

n7p2dvogtzp0.png
    ip30itqdus2t.png
    ese3e6ci09bg.png
    izzcads58mxy.png
    q7vdlada1l62.png
    dq5kpqtdck5b.png
    hob3buismfzw.png
    sehwoeg9upw1.png
    lcibmvcrwyci.png
    vei82xs529a9.png

This is the comic version, I thought you were talking about the MCU version
    You're making this post just to beg Kabam to turn Vision into a god tier for no reason, instead of begging Kabam to buff a great character like Vision, why don't you want Kabam to buff a bad character like Carnage or Luke Cage, jeez

May b u should read all my posts & comments.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    he need nothing.
    Better prestige maybe but he is surely a good champ as it is.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    he need phase change abilty by blocking 2 sec (low dense like hood invisibility & high dense like luke cage tough it out)?
    Although, I agree with SOURA,

Vision took out hoards of Ultrons in AOU,
    & in 'Civil War' he jumped in front of a bus & saved BPcw, & Vision didnt even blink, as bus split in two around him.

Kabam should reflect, how strong he really is.

But, i voted the way i did, cause i figured it would be an easy fix for kabam.

Because IT'S KABAM & they arent a surgical scaple,
    capable of these improvements, without sacrificing good things,
    They are a broadsword that will hack off limbs & leave a bloody torso.....

& IF these change are possible, they will also change something to make him suck....
    Like zero block ability, inability to power steal unless enemy is stunned, or hitting vision causes him to loose all attack power
    Although, I agree with SOURA,

Vision took out hoards of Ultrons in AOU,
    & in 'Civil War' he jumped in front of a bus & saved BPcw, & Vision didnt even blink, as bus split in two around him.

Kabam should reflect, how strong he really is.

But, i voted the way i did, cause i figured it would be an easy fix for kabam.

Because IT'S KABAM & they arent a surgical scaple,
    capable of these improvements, without sacrificing good things,
    They are a broadsword that will hack off limbs & leave a bloody torso.....

& IF these change are possible, they will also change something to make him suck....
    Like zero block ability, inability to power steal unless enemy is stunned, or hitting vision causes him to loose all attack power

Thnks for the support.
    kphn0dgj3698.png
    From these vote it may b looks like most ppl dont want him change than other option. But if i think it this way that
    39% ppl thinks vision aou not need to have more ability.
    Then (100-39)=61% ppl will want him improve.
    Kabam pls think about this and c how many of ppl want him improve!
  • You didn't leave an option for increased attack. I would have voted for that. I bring him to AQ to give crit boost to SW and for his immunities. Problem is he hits like a warm spring breeze. Have to stack like 60 hits to take down anyone who's not mutant class
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited July 2017
    he need nothing.
    Vision can actually already phase just not in the same way as you described. If he has any debuffs on him like armour break, incinerate, cold snap weakness etc he can remove them all by using a sp3. It should say 'phased' after the animation ends and the debuffs will be gone. Not his primary use but it is still there I think, used to have a screenshot but can't find it.

EDIT: Just tried to do it against degeneration and incinerate but nothing happened, maybe it's only certain debuffs but I'm sure he used to be able to do that. Haven't actually done it for months though so might have changed.

not sure where you're getting this info, but his abilities don't mention anything about "phase" or reducing debuff after sp3. I use vision pretty religiously and don't ever recall him phasing debuffs. He's an awesome champ as is. Power steal + heal block + full immunity - he doesnt hit very hard but given his attributes, it more than makes up for it.

1fx7lgd9966r.png
    7qhhrqqafsll.png

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    he need nothing.
    Vision can actually already phase just not in the same way as you described. If he has any debuffs on him like armour break, incinerate, cold snap weakness etc he can remove them all by using a sp3. It should say 'phased' after the animation ends and the debuffs will be gone. Not his primary use but it is still there I think, used to have a screenshot but can't find it.

EDIT: Just tried to do it against degeneration and incinerate but nothing happened, maybe it's only certain debuffs but I'm sure he used to be able to do that. Haven't actually done it for months though so might have changed.

not sure where you're getting this info, but his abilities don't mention anything about "phase" or reducing debuff after sp3. I use vision pretty religiously and don't ever recall him phasing debuffs. He's an awesome champ as is. Power steal + heal block + full immunity - he doesnt hit very hard but given his attributes, it more than makes up for it.

1fx7lgd9966r.png
    7qhhrqqafsll.png

Posted a picture above from a few months ago, he'd just phased the incinerate away that I had on him using a sp3. It was never mentioned in his abilities just like iron man had no mention of armour break on sp2 and sp3 for quite a long time. I don't know if they changed him so he doesn't do that anymore but I can't seem to get it to work recently. I'm pretty certain he could before though I remember doing it a few times.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    he need nothing.
    Interesting
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Even the human Punisher 2099 have regen, but the poor Vision is a synthezoid and have nothing. Maybe it's racism because he's green and orange and yellow and purple.
  • he need any two of above ability
    Normal Vision gets random power gain so rule that out
    He needs health steal and the change form option
    edited July 2017
    VISION AOU proposal-IV:
    1) Signature abilty:
    »»»» Power Steal & Health Synthesis(When draining power)—>
    Special attack has 100% chance to disrupt the target, stealing "X"% (max 40%) of burnt power as their own and 100% chance to synthesis "Y" (max 500) amount of health as their own.
    2) Phase change:
    »»»» Having one the powerful infinity stone (mind stone) on forehead vision can alternatively enter into two different phase, namely (i)THROUGH Phase & (ii) CONDENSED Phase.
    »»»»To enter a special "PHASE" dodge back and block for 2 sec. Vision can stay in one "PHASE" for 2.5 sec. After one "PHASE" expire vision cant immediately enter next "PHASE" he need 8.5 sec to revive the ability. During any phase is vision is stunned by any reason he is pulled out from phase.
    ##THROUGH PHASE—>
    While vision is in this phase 40% chance to miss nonprojectile & 90% chance to miss projectile. Not only that vision take 5% less damage from opponent sp during THROUGH PHASE. Vision can partially act through opponent block. If sp attack burn "Z%" of power from nonblocking enemy then it can burn "(Zx⅓)%" from blocking opponent.
    ##CONDENSED PHASE—>
    In this phase nothing can hurt vision. Also he bcome unvulnerable to any passive damage. He can block unblockable sp too in this phase.
    3) Passive:
    »»»»10% collar tech
    »»»»Advance robotics provide full immunity to bleed & poison.
    »»»»Having one of the infinity stone (mind stone) on forehead of vision, his ability cant b decreased more than 40%
    4) Special Attacks:
    »»»»Converts x% of power burnt into direct damage.
    »»»»If sp attack reduces enemy to zero power meter then enemy suffer from 5 sec heal block debuff
    ##### sp1, sp2, sp3: as it is.
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    It would be awesome if they buffed Vision and gave him the phase ability similar to ghost!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    he need nothing.
    Noooooooooooooooo why’d you remind him that this post is still here?????
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Haha why not, I pretty much necro post exclusively, True to my name, a clockwork gremlin going back in time and messing with the machine