**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

June/July 5*s

Can anyone recall the next date new 5*s get added? I should get a new crystal once this week's summoner advancement rewards come in, I just want to make sure I open it before SpiderGwen is added.

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    4th of july
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Spider Gwen isn't the only one to fear in this batch! You got Luke Cage, Groot, Venom, and Thor Jane Foster as well :) what a group of happy campers
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »
    Spider Gwen isn't the only one to fear in this batch! You got Luke Cage, Groot, Venom, and Thor Jane Foster as well :) what a group of happy campers

Jane Foster is good. Not top tier, but far from bad. She's really decent

• GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    TKal wrote: »

Jane Foster is good. Not top tier, but far from bad. She's really decent
    This
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    Luke cage is ok too. A couple of the guys in my alliance use him for aq.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    I mean no champ is conpletely bad, they all have their uses in game, but by comparison this batch just gets pushed into the shadows by Voodoo, Hyperion, GwenPool, Iceman, ETC
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I mean no champ is conpletely bad, they all have their uses in game, but by comparison this batch just gets pushed into the shadows by Voodoo, Hyperion, GwenPool, Iceman, ETC

Nope, sorry, can't buy it! there is no use for Spider Gwen. None, not a single one. And I'm sure she will be my first pull when I get the 5* in July. Maybe Kabam can offer an option to sell her for 1 4* crystal?
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★

Trying to fire off another 5* crystal before this awful batch gets included so I have a better shot at hulk/ultron.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364

Nope, sorry, can't buy it! there is no use for Spider Gwen. None, not a single one. And I'm sure she will be my first pull when I get the 5* in July. Maybe Kabam can offer an option to sell her for 1 4* crystal?

You do realize gwen armor break+sp2 creates massive damage not to mention stunning the opponent.