**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Widow does not active Luke Cage buff, but also deals no damage

So, I was running today' arena, using a Black Widow against Luke Cage, and thinking about her subtlety if it cans bypass indestructible buff of Luke Cage.
For my surprise her ability does not active his indestructible, but also deals no damage, so I had to hit him like 2 combos (I recorded after I noticed it, and fight already started) with 0 damage, until one hit active his buff.

https://youtu.be/2RMvZhstTK4

That's crazy man, she was able to deal damage before Luke Cage improvement, he is awesome now, just fix his ability with champions who reduce ability accuracy.
Thanks

Comments

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I can agree to this because it happened to me on AW where it took me more than 30 hits to trigger the indestructible buff.
  • AmjadZohairAmjadZohair Posts: 35
    Same thing with Mephisto, you cant do any damage to Luck Cage at the start of the fight because of Mephisto soul imprisonment deny all buffs, where Luck Cage doesn't trigger his Indestructible buff and in the same time he receive no damage until soul imprisonment go away and the then Luck Cage Indestructible appear and you need to wait for it to expire to start doing damage to him. how about that?
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    NDK13 wrote: »
    I can agree to this because it happened to me on AW where it took me more than 30 hits to trigger the indestructible buff.

I was thinking exactly that, how it's work in AW, because with reduce abilities we should be able to deal damage before indestructible buff active.
    Same thing with Mephisto, you cant do any damage to Luck Cage at the start of the fight because of Mephisto soul imprisonment deny all buffs, where Luck Cage doesn't trigger his Indestructible buff and in the same time he receive no damage until soul imprisonment go away and the then Luck Cage Indestructible appear and you need to wait for it to expire to start doing damage to him. how about that?

Wow that's insane!! So it's a bug, any champion who reduces ability accuracy deals no damage until Luke Cage trigger indestructible buff.
    We can loose a fight dealing no damage in that way
    I made a test with Luke Cage against Mephisto,
    He gets damage while blocking or damage over time, but does not take damage from direct attacks until trigger his ability and it expires.

https://youtu.be/gWStcAo4fbU
  • FydaneFydane Posts: 6
    Same problem with duped gwenpool against luke cage...
    @Kabam Miike

Please take a look in this post.
    Thanks
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    The funny/sad part is that when they fix this, we will see a bunch of "They nerfed Cage!" posts.
    Seems like the ability is acting as intended, no Administrador has commented here :(
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    ANYONE?
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    @Kabam Zibiit Hi, take a look at this one; also, another thread on the same issue is around, I'll tag you.