What's your most prized Champion you have or at least want?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I've wanted TM since before he was released always thought that im this type of game TM would be really fun to play eventually found out he was gonna get added and immediately started saving for a 5* featured crystal of his managed to get it and get him. Best moment if my entire MCoC game life so far.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Member Posts: 176
    love my 5* Iceman. :smile: bout to hit r4!!
  • SurgicalSniperXSurgicalSniperX Member Posts: 26
    NDK13 wrote: »
    Just becsuse you opened 100 doesn't mean you will get 2, the crystals are independent of each other

You're right, I should have added 'on average' to my post, I'm aware how statistics work, also aware that 100 at a time isn't really a large pool for accurate data, but still, expected at least one out of my hundred when they list the average 4* drop rate of a PHSC at 2%

It's been over 7 months since I've seen a 4 star from the PHC

I got two this week lol, out of less than ten PHCs. I've opened right around 50 PHCs total since I began a month ago. I don't expect to get another one for quite awhile haha.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Just becsuse you opened 100 doesn't mean you will get 2, the crystals are independent of each other

You're right, I should have added 'on average' to my post, I'm aware how statistics work, also aware that 100 at a time isn't really a large pool for accurate data, but still, expected at least one out of my hundred when they list the average 4* drop rate of a PHSC at 2%

Are you opening enough PHC, I seem to land about one/two every week. (if I am doing enough Arena)

@NDK13
    And just when I wrote this, I pulled another 4* , sadly it was ant-man.

Keep opening phc's, you'll eventually get the 4 stars.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    Kabam I want a 5* Stark Spidey and 5* Blade..thank you very much for looking into this matter 😎
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Member Posts: 149
    5*
    X23, hypes, drvoodoo, blade. Have them all, yay me!
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    My most prized that I have is 5* dupe lvl 60 rank 4 SL.
    I'd be happy if my next 2 5* were blade and Voodoo or possibly awaken my 5* AA
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    @Timber2702 I already have 4* and 5* superior iron man, don’t need another lol
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Member Posts: 492 ★★
    Def Blade. Champ I want the most right now Killmonger. But with the new update coming on the 4th I'm 99% sure that will change to Masacre, regardless of his stats.
    k43ay3a7ur4b.jpeg
  • chev327foxchev327fox Member Posts: 826 ★★
    Funny thing since the buff Luke Cage has been one of my favorites to play. Then i got Blade and now he is up there too.

But really the best for me is based on the current fight and what will work best ;)
  • NDK13NDK13 Member Posts: 620 ★★

Are you opening enough PHC, I seem to land about one/two every week. (if I am doing enough Arena)

@NDK13

Don't think so @rockykoston I've opened over 1k max Sig stones in both the 3 and 4 star iif to not get him at all. I opened god knows how many PHC in the past few months to not get a single 4 star. With their so called rng being unfair to most players except the chosen ones I don't except to get any good champs at all. The last good champ I got was the 5 star blade after all I got was Ant-Man AV some trash dupe, dupe MK, dupe drax and another trash. In 4 stars all I get are duped no good or new champs. I'm still waiting to get 4 star Ultron.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Member Posts: 326
    Blade....
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Member Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I've like five I really (and a sixth one that is unreachable): Hulk, Hulkbuster, Abomination, Rhino, Juggernaut (and Thanos).
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Member Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Definitely my 5* Ant-Man...
    Haha...ha..
  • DuggernaughtDuggernaught Member Posts: 21
    I loved carnage growing up. Got him as a 4* he is junk in the game
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Member Posts: 210
    Champs I want: Blade, Stark Spidey, Iceman, Void.
    Favorite Champ: Before I would've said either my 5* Rogue or Magik since they pull me through so much content, but I just pulled 5* Quake and she's so much fun.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    I’m lucky to have most champs I want as 4/5* (lone exception of 5* Stark), and most of my wish list involves dupes of 5* champs.

However, putting aside all champs available only as features right now, I’d put a 6* Angela or 6* Luke at the top of my list. Have neither as a 5* and would enjoy either one (especially if that 6* Luke were awakened lol).

Dr. Zola
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Member Posts: 107
    Hyperion i just need a 5 star hyperion enough materials to take a 5 star cosmic champ to rank 4. It would be great if i pulled him.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Member Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Really want a 5 star Killmonger
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,367 ★★★★
    edited June 2018

@NDK13

Don't think so @rockykoston I've opened over 1k max Sig stones in both the 3 and 4 star iif to not get him at all. I opened god knows how many PHC in the past few months to not get a single 4 star. With their so called rng being unfair to most players except the chosen ones I don't except to get any good champs at all. The last good champ I got was the 5 star blade after all I got was Ant-Man AV some trash dupe, dupe MK, dupe drax and another trash. In 4 stars all I get are duped no good or new champs. I'm still waiting to get 4 star Ultron.

i get no luck.....

except when i pulled my 5* blade.... LMAO......

also what is your definition of trash dupe???? funnnily enough when you have 50+ 4* you have around a 50% chance of a dupe before even considering any other factors.....

i prize my 4* AA the most as he has carried me so far. he was my first Arena Champ from my last intermediate Arena....
    but now i gotta Say my 5* medusa about to become r4 and duped may just take that away from him.....

as far as what i like the most is my 4* IW Cap i grinded arena for........
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Member Posts: 447 ★★
    My favorite has got to be the Hood. His animations and abilities are awesome. Wish i had him as a 5*.
  • Mishman07Mishman07 Member Posts: 52
    4 star Killmonger is my most prized and lookin for many champions especially Hyperion
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Member Posts: 265
    I have almost every useful four star god except for Ghost rider and Wolvie classic and that DV dupe. They keep dodging me. I have a sig 70 blade, sig 20 sparky, awakened medusa, awakened iceman and AA, awakened starlord, unawakened gwenpool (but she doesn't even need it lol), awakened hyperion, awakened quake, awakened hulk, awakened thor, awakened Scarlett witch awakened, but I still need the ghost rider to complete my 4 star holy trinity and a wolverine to heal up as much as blade can. I'd even take that sweet voodoo awakening, even though I probably don't need it!
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Member Posts: 120
    Most prized my duped 4* kang, most wanted 4 or 5* AA
  • LordDemocLordDemoc Member Posts: 16
    I want archangel just because he’s my favorite character in the x men serious! I already have the new Ironman and he’s awesome I really enjoy the way he plays the animation is outstanding! New btw! Haha
  • NDK13NDK13 Member Posts: 620 ★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »

@NDK13

i get no luck.....

also what is your definition of trash dupe???? funnnily enough when you have 50+ 4* you have around a 50% chance of a dupe before even considering any other factors.....

i prize my 4* AA the most as he has carried me so far. he was my first Arena Champ from my last intermediate Arena....
    but now i gotta Say my 5* medusa about to become r4 and duped may just take that away from him.....

@Maat1985 basically arena fodder as trash duped. I have 42 5 stars now and out of those only my pheonix iceman Modok magik and blade are the ones I use the most. Most of my 5 stars are used for arena fodder only. Why should I rank up kamala Khan and mk like characters when there are better skill champs who I can rank up if I get them.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I have a 5* stark spidey, but i favor using my 4* doctor voodoo.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,367 ★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »

@NDK13

i get no luck.....

@Maat1985 basically arena fodder as trash duped. I have 42 5 stars now and out of those only my pheonix iceman Modok magik and blade are the ones I use the most. Most of my 5 stars are used for arena fodder only. Why should I rank up kamala Khan and mk like characters when there are better skill champs who I can rank up if I get them.

Noone is telling u rank up bad champs.... rank up who you want....
    But at 42 5* if you are saying you have only 5 good ones i think you have a narrow opinion on what is good. I am sure you have some there that others would be happy to have....
    All i was saying is different people have different oninons on what is trash. You are saying you have 37 trash 5* which means you believe about atleast 1/3 of all avaialable champs are trash
  • Outsider75Outsider75 Member Posts: 61
    I want a 5*hyperion, got 3 awakening stones, got the rank up gems too.
    Will settle for a 5* medusa
  • Royalboss278Royalboss278 Member Posts: 1
    I got a champion called the HOOD and its a 4 star as well.