**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What 5* AG did you get from your infinity dust crystal?

Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
This poll only applies to the people that actually chose to buy the AG.
Are you happy with the gem you got? anyone you plan to use it on?

What 5* AG did you get from your infinity dust crystal? 63 votes

mystic
15%
AegonTDavie_Bondgatra_hpPrimmer79Star_Lord_VerzzBear3Noob2435PixellevelIskandar87 10 votes
cosmic
19%
CELEZEWorld EaterZENMhykkevg2782Jadedaldisco1Anurag1606G0311Cryptic_CobraManTymeKobster84 12 votes
tech
19%
tlhThatweirdguyL3pa_DCuteshelfLoPrestiadqqedfyvrAlCapone2727ZzzvinniegainzNemesis666Ron921ace930999 12 votes
mutant
9%
NevvBLeNoirFaineantRikuremaSpiritOfVengeanceHulk_Smellstkt546 6 votes
skill
9%
Stara99RichiesDad79CatherineRotellyLt_Magnum_1Kakashicr7 6 votes
science
26%
Kenny292Mr_PlatypusJestressI_ZERO_IXHans_GruberXINTEGRALMasterTroller42Tzan_buttersSp3edD3m0nSgtSlaughter78Cats73KngSpcIKONblak_mambaCaptain_XavengePixellevel 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    cosmic
    Verzz wrote: »
    Got mystic but waiting for DV or GR. I wasn't disappointed as anything but cosmic would have been fine since I have two of those already waiting for champs.

Ya i'm content with pulling my cosmic. I don't have anyone to use it on yet but now I can instantly awaken a medusa if I ever pull one. That or Hyperion, plan to use my 3rd and final artifact crystal to spin for him.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Didn't grind a lot tbh. I hate dungeons and did them only to get sl and I got kabamed as usual. Had about 5k of those shards and I bought 5 star shards. Atleast I got a blade and then got kabamed again.
  • Options
    cosmic
    Guess nobody here got skill? Just allot of tech.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    cosmic
    Got cosmic. Now have 3 of them and out of 40 5* I have 4 cosmics groot, Phoenix, Ronan and drax. Plus I have those 5* rank up gems 2-3 & 3-4 specifically for cosmic. 👍
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    cosmic
    Got cosmic. Wanted mystic or mutant or science. Now I have drax, Angela, SIM and Groot. Lol. Now I need to wait for Medusa or hype.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    tech
    Another Tech I can't use. I want my 35 days back lol
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    mystic
    Mystic allowed me to Awaken GR. Happy
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    None
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    mutant
    @Bahamut That was not an option
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    tech
    Anyone else triggered because some of the colours of the graph don’t match class colours in game lol.

I got tech. Pretty happy but don’t have anything to use it on..
    Now I’m sitting on a cosmic, science and tech 5* awakening.

Science is saved for void, maybe Ghulk.
    Tech I’ll save for spark.

Cosmic I’m torn with. I’ve been sitting on it for ages. I didn’t have any champ worthy but I pulled medusa this week and am very tempted.
    But all these carnage buff rumours have got me hoping that carnage will be a decent champ soon and since I’ve been sitting on a useless champ since the day of his release (over a year ago now), I’ll be disappointed if Carnage gets a significant buff and requires a dupe to be useful.
    Update us please kabam.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    skill
    Skill. Somewhat disappointed. But if I get Thor Rag, Taskmaster, Balde, or KM, that would change.
  • Options
    BatpotterBatpotter Posts: 147
    None as I did not but one
  • Options
    BatpotterBatpotter Posts: 147
    edited June 2018
    Buy one
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    mutant
    @Batpotter
    Yet you felt the need to post a comment telling everyone such important information.

Please only post if you actually got the gem as the OP has stated.
  • Options
    ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    cosmic
    Cosmic awakened my r4 medusa
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    science
    3rd science for me
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    mystic
    Got mystic... thought of waiting for mephisto, ms, or gr... who knows how long for that. Woke magik... happy with that and if I get gr he’s r4 worthy unduped anyways.
  • Options
    cosmic
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Anyone else triggered because some of the colours of the graph don’t match class colours in game lol.
    lol ya I didn't get to chose the color. If I knew the order I would have ordered them based off color. the only prob is I would still have needed to make cosmic or tech orange, because there is only 1 blue poll.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    mystic
    BASH wrote: »
    Kabaam when r u releasing buff for Carnage ... he is so powerful in comics......n in game he is such a garbage ....fix him plz ....coz u have put an amazing avatar for him ....with no usage

AAAAND wrong thread. stay on topic or make your own thread.

I was hoping for mystic and opened mystic. very happy with it.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    cosmic
    Voting on behalf of my friend who received a cosmic gem.
  • Options
    Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    science
    I got Science but my only choice is classic spidy. I guess I will wait until I get void. So maybe next year.

I have Medusa, Magik and GR all waiting for an awakening stone......