**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your nemesis during fights?

Comments

• OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Nightcrawler isn't that bad since you can make him go into swashbuckling mode. But with spidey, there is no off switch for the evade.

I've found it very difficult to get nc to switch stances on stun immune nodes the past week or so.

He will have the timer about to expire and then evades out.

I probably average 7 fights each war 3-5 of which are nc.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Night crawler and quake

Stupid evades all day

But when I play them I evade once
  • SianKitSianKit Posts: 7
    Depends on what fight.
    In AQ: Magik - Map 5 - Section 3 left, Elektro and Abomination - Map 5 - Section 3. They are just unfair... Magik is really money grab.. with 50% power gain and ability being triggered everytime and damage of +200 without hitting the opponent. Elektro also the same, hit him you die... Abo having health like hell and inflicting poisons without end... Those 3 nodes are money grab node + also YJ with unblockable L1. Luckily Abo & YJ are managable with right champs, but not Magik and Elektro...

In AW: NC on unstunnable or immune to debuff node.. but I would say quite managable though
  • IcthalianIcthalian Posts: 31
    NC, when he flat out refuses to Swashbuckle; OG Spidey; BP CW.
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Mordo ! Hate that Astral Evade of his. Other than him - the NC :) Still learning how to fight him
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    edited May 2017
    Has to be an overpowered Magik... There is just no counter for Limbo, and it really hurts your momentum on AQ or AW :(

The evading champs like Spidey and NC bother me too, but mostly because the require extra concentration... The old evade bug is still a pain, even though it doesn't occur as often as before
  • OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    Magjik MD5 on the immune to debuffs node or top mini boss. She can replicate all regen fury and cruelty. Used my R4 SL and hit her with a 45k sp2 she rewound it replicated SLs fury and hit me with 1.5k limbo damage per tick. I had to take a breather after that ass whipping. Lol
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    TheQuiet1 wrote: »
    Nightcrawler and Black Panther CW are really the only champs I dread facing these days.

With NC, it's that puff of smoke that goes with his evade. Totally throws me off because I can't see him for that split second. I know the strategy is to throw up a block when that happens, but when I really get into a fight, I get impatient and all I think about is the next parry and the next combo. Stun Immune NCs in AW are my ultimate nemesis.

With Black Panther CW, I know how to fight him, but like I said, I get impatient, and waiting for his armor ups to expire is a chore. Especially now with that evade bug going around, making avoiding his attacks while you wait for his armor ups to go away that much harder.

Ditto on BPCW.. no patience and i am dead..
    OGHeRRo wrote: »
    Magjik MD5 on the immune to debuffs node or top mini boss. She can replicate all regen fury and cruelty. Used my R4 SL and hit her with a 45k sp2 she rewound it replicated SLs fury and hit me with 1.5k limbo damage per tick. I had to take a breather after that ass whipping. Lol

I had absolutely forgotten her..
  • RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    I think my nemesis during fights is Kabam. The bugs are killing me.
  • YodieYodie Posts: 67
    Kabams bugs
    Rbvojtik wrote: »
    I think my nemesis during fights is Kabam. The bugs are killing me.

guess a lot of peoples sentiment :)
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    In aw I hate fighting hulk. Not that he is that hard just feel like at the last fury stage the damage is crippling.

In aq I hate og vision especially on power gain. Always manages to avoid me baring his special and backing me into a corner
  • AvgintAvgint Posts: 1
    As most, Spider-man and NC. I just can't handle the evades.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Morgan wrote: »
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    In aw I hate fighting hulk. Not that he is that hard just feel like at the last fury stage the damage is crippling.

In aq I hate og vision especially on power gain. Always manages to avoid me baring his special and backing me into a corner

The secret is go for a combo and break hit after 2 hits, and back off. He will almost alwais trigger the l1. L2 baiting is a bit longer to pull off, but basically evade his running punch and stay a fraction of second without guarding up. Watch out cause if the run is too close there'll be a second punch following tho.

Will try next time
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    MD for me MD lvl5 :(
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    This post is so funny now hahaha man the dificulty has scaled up big time
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Imiw
  • Dennis_83Dennis_83 Posts: 23
    Almost any Champ on stun immune Nodes :'(
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    My current nemesis has to be Sentinel. If I don’t have one of my 4(?) champs that can damage him after analysis then it’s a real long fight.

Angela, Medusa, Sparky and SL

However Gulk is a close second because of smash mechanics acting weird sometimes