**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to get rid of bots in global!

It's simple. Don't let accounts chat in global until they are level 15. I doubt these douche bags would waste the time leveling up a account to see it just get banned.

This would clear up a lot of garbage that is spouted in global and would let global get back to its originak purpose, a platform to argue with each other and insult kabam. ;)

Hope you consider my suggestion.

Robbydog

Comments

• Options
    NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Easy solution. And there are other good solutions too. But kabam wont follow, they are too lazzy to fix that.
  • Options
    NihungNihung Posts: 108
    Robbydog wrote: »
    It's simple. Don't let accounts chat in global until they are level 15. I doubt these douche bags would waste the time leveling up a account to see it just get banned.

This would clear up a lot of garbage that is spouted in global and would let global get back to its originak purpose, a platform to argue with each other and insult kabam. ;)

Hope you consider my suggestion.

Robbydog

There bots are a pain if you're trying to recruit.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Another solution:Report them,And block them till further notice
  • Options
    Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Posts: 147
    Just disable global, it's toxic anyway and in some cases slows your game down
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    A lot of people think global chat is a dating site for some reason
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    You know how many people are on global chat trying to hook up with girls, like if you want to do that get an actual dating app and quit using a game chat