Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Best Signature Ability (or, Who Gets My +99 Sig Stone)?

tl;dr: who has the best signature ability?

I’m really uptight about how I spend things like awakening gems, as I think many of us are, so the max crystal I got about a month ago pretty much paralyzed my brain’s decision-making system, even though it’s just a 3-star version. I’ll spare you having to read a list of all my awakened 3-star heroes (I have a generic 3-Star awakening crystal anyway), and just ask: who do you think has the best Sig Ability? If you’re feeling extra-generous, maybe give a run-down of your top 3 SAs? Thanks for your input, everybody!

Comments

• Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Blade
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Starlord
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Actually if it’s a sig 99 go Scarlett Witch
  • Options
    ElectricJellyElectricJelly Posts: 33
    Yeah, I’m just starting to hit that point where I have enough 4-stars leveled past 3-Star max and no longer have much need for the 3s in alliance activities, story Act 4, etc, but it doesn’t make me any less neurotic about “HOW DO I SPEND THIS FANCY THING I WONT EVER HAVE ANOTHER ONE OF.” Thankfully I have all the characters mentioned so far, so I’ll probably just use it on iceman since I’ve already maxed him out. Gonna sit on the decision another day or two though, just in case anybody else feels like chiming in, and since it doesn’t REALLY matter that much anyway :)

Thanks for your input, y’all
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    This is definitely best used on Scarlet Witch
    The higher the sig level the better
    Also Thor Ragnarok does really well, Void scales well, if you want utility then Black Widow
    Apparently Taskmaster does well, but I haven't used him much
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Use it on whoever has the least amount of signatures, so you get full value from the gem.

1. Scarlet Witch
    2. Black Widow
    3. Wolverine
    4. Star-Lord
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    edited October 2018
    I have the same dilemma. But every forum/site/discussion I visit names Star Lord, Scarlett Witch, Blade, Wolverine. At this point with so many new champs with OP abilities, is there not any new character with a sig better than the OGs? What about Iron Man Infinity, Cap. Infinity, Corvus, Proxima, Masacre, Domino, Emma Frost, Heimdall, etc. I've also heard arguments for Elektra, DD OG, AA, Ice Man, Vision, Deadpool, Black Widow, Thor Ragnarok, Thor OG, Void, Guillotine, Medusa, Stark Spidey, Magik, Dr. Strange. Dr Voodoo, Killmonger, Gamora, Storm. My 3* Star Lord, Dare Devil OG, Blade, Wolverine, and Deadpool are all at Max sig already. I don't have a Scarlett Witch greater than a 2 star. Decisions, decisions......