**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NO new players can ever get close to catching up.

your content keeps getting worse and more difficult faster than your new players can grow. I hope you're getting plenty of donations from the boys at the top. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. the tunnel just gets worse and the light further and further away. Now me and my girlfriend have to go find another game to play. TY for adding uncollected difficulty as soon as i started clearing master. And ty for making the thanos fight so hard that i quit. I will never get a 6 star character. I will never get a t5 basic. There is no hope, so there is no reason to keep playing your game. There is only anger, there is only more time consuming content. and Unreasonably difficult content. I'm now regressing in the game as it appears i wont finish master for the first time in 4 or 5 months due to a thanos that can ONLY be intercepted. Thanks Kabam. I'll be sure to pick a different company once you guys finish driving me away.

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Ok, let me specify.
    The reddit posts are almost always free to play accounts.

In fact why not check out Seatins free to play account progression? Little to no arena, no cash. Just playing the game
  • billbillbillbillbillbillbillbill Posts: 29
    Because the account shows how much money has been donated? And nobody ever lies on the internet right?
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Have a guy in our alliance (13M expert AQ Map5) that has only been playing since October. He's moved up really fast just grinding arena and the quests.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    You’ll catch up if you keep playing actively. Kabam doesn’t put out new content faster then you’re able to progress.

How long have you been playing? At least half a year, since you’ve been clearing master for a while. But you can’t intercept? You won’t progress that much if you don’t learn to fight. A few basic things you should be learning is how to parry, evade, bait, intercept, chain specials at the end of your combos etc.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    You’ll catch up if you keep playing actively. Kabam doesn’t put out new content faster then you’re able to progress.

How long have you been playing? At least half a year, since you’ve been clearing master for a while. But you can’t intercept? You won’t progress that much if you don’t learn to fight. A few basic things you should be learning is how to parry, evade, bait, intercept, chain specials at the end of your combos etc.

According to previous posts, he has been playing a year and a half.
    I’m also curious as to what you mean by “Natural progression doesn’t allow a decent amount of 5*s in 2 months?”
    Because I’ve had atleast 10 since the end of March and none of them have come from spending... and I’d consider that a decent amount of 5*s for 2 months
    I'm sorry. your all correct. Starting a new account is easy. you can get top tier in 2 months. many people will continue to join and the population will remain high forever. I'll go play tetris. ty all for your help.
    Getting rank 4 5 star characters actually happens too fast. and that thanos fight was the perfect amount of challenge. Oh and the infinity dungeons were a smashing success that took an acceptable amount of time to complete. Not sure why they changed the points after the first 2 weeks.
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Been playing since day one bro and I can't even 100% act 5 feel your pain
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I'm sorry. your all correct. Starting a new account is easy. you can get top tier in 2 months. many people will continue to join and the population will remain high forever. I'll go play tetris. ty all for your help.
    Getting rank 4 5 star characters actually happens too fast. and that thanos fight was the perfect amount of challenge. Oh and the infinity dungeons were a smashing success that took an acceptable amount of time to complete. Not sure why they changed the points after the first 2 weeks.

Lol...at least you are making the game crash amusing...
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    edited June 2018
    Because the account shows how much money has been donated? And nobody ever lies on the internet right?

Just watch it, ok, "Seatin free to play". That's all about skill, not money.
    The top players back then played for years to get there first 5*, now if you're active and in a good alliance, you'll get first one within 3-5 months. By that time, just practice your skill.
    If that quest is too difficult, just quit the quest and do it again, so you don't have to use any potions, just waste some quest energy, which is fine to no-money players. And why not see it as a challenge?
    Above all, just don't let the game upset you.
    Ty for being realistic. Others are saying in 2 months you can have a decent amount of 5 stars.
    edited June 2018
    Ty for being realistic. Others are saying in 2 months you can have a decent amount of 5 stars.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/8obmly/most_epic_60_days_progression_beginner/?st=JI0VACP0&sh=b49c1293

Now this guy did spend, but only $300. Not even close to the $2000 you pulled out of thin air earlier
    cool story bro. he played nonstop for first 2 months and took advantage of the 60 day arena. "step 2 clear act 3 in 2 days." once again ill thank the other guy for being realistic
    post more world records and pretend its the norm
    Aaand I’ve just looked up your profile ingame lol, no hope for you as you’re not even a new pkayer
    and my account name? or my girlfriends account name?
    im sorry i doubted the uber god of mcoc. ALL HAIL THE PLATYPUS. he posted a no lifers progression in the first 2 months and it has doth been deemed as pure proof. This game is easy for anyone pick up your phone youll be uncollected in a month. any doubters ask this guy ^^^^^^^ he will set you straight.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    anyone can donate 2000$ and get as many 5 stars as they want. Natural progression does not allow a decent amount of 5 stars in 2 months. And not completing the content is why i can't catch up. so how does not completing the content help me catch up?

Crystal opening whale, fully documented 2k aint gonna get it done "as many 5* as they want".... barely had a few 5*s. Maybe 200k will get you all da 5*s you want lol.

I do believe that kabam is trying to introduce people to things other than parry/5 hit combo. Making people learn other functions in the game is not a bad thing. A new defender requires you to learn the heavy counter.
    im sorry i doubted the uber god of mcoc. ALL HAIL THE PLATYPUS. he posted a no lifers progression in the first 2 months and it has doth been deemed as pure proof. This game is easy for anyone pick up your phone youll be uncollected in a month. any doubters ask this guy ^^^^^^^ he will set you straight.

Lol just a tiny bit mad? You said new players couldn’t catch up, I proved that they can and sent a single link to 1 persons 60 day progression.
    I also told you to check out Seatins Free to play progression which has almost the same number of 4/55+6*s as my account without a penny spent and with very little arena.
    I don’t know what else you want?
    To stand a chance of keeping up you need skill, time, money.
    You don’t appear to have any exceptional natural skill, you hate on anyone that has time or money which makes me assume you have neither of those (to spend on the game) so, what in your mind says you deserve to keep up with the top?