**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AA not reducing Rhino’s ability for unblockable dash

OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was playing against a Rhino in Dungeon 6 and had over 4 neurotoxins and he still dashed with unblockable and obviously destroyed me.

His info doesn’t say he’s immune to ability reduction nor that ability in particular.
Is this a bug? Was anyone aware of this ? Was this asked already? If so can you point me in the direction of that thread ?

P.S. before you ask my AA is duped signature 107.

In case it is a bug:
iPhone X
iOS 11.1.2
Game version: 18.0.1

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    AA is definitely broken, at least in dungeons. The other day his heavy couldn't bypass mordo's astral evade
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Ashburn wrote: »
    AA is definitely broken, at least in dungeons. The other day his heavy couldn't bypass mordo's astral evade

Mordo is not affected by AAR
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I just had 3 neuros stacks on spiderman classic and he evaded over half my attacks and a special, sig 52 (33.52%) definitely bugged neuros, or working as intended, who knows these days.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Ashburn wrote: »

Mordo is not affected by AAR

Yes he is. His astral evade should not work on AA’s heavy. It has nothin to do with ability reduction.
    @Kabam Miike can we get some answers here please?

Also, if anyone knows of a Rhino with enough health to withstand the 3 neurotoxins I’d appreciate it if you could tell me where so I can work on getting the video.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Rhino dash is based off the champions size. Not based off reducing the ability. He still triggered against widow before her nerf and she was 100% ability reduction. As someone said above it’s a mechanism not a buff.

If you read rhino bio, it triggers more often against smaller opponents, less often against larger opponents. If you fight jugg in ROL with a rhino you MAY get it once or twice. Compared to fighting storm you’ll probably get it half the time.

Understand the mechanics of each champ...
    Widow’s AR depends on her hitting her opponent.
    Considering a dash means she is getting hit I don’t think it applies here.

No matter what his ability is based off of, ability reduction should affect him. It doesn’t say anywhere that he’s immune.

Regardless, if you’re right, the wording is confusing and should be corrected.

Anyway, there is something to be done here.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Wolf could we get some clarification here please.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    My poor AA..... just hope they don’t start messing with Medusa or voodoo or something
  • Went ahead and moved this to the correct section of the forums for easier tracking. @Onmix, would you be able to tell me what node Rhino was on when this occurred, as well as what room of Dungeon 6 you were in?
    Yeah sorry about that. I opened the thread on the mobile version and didn’t know how to change the section.

I honestly don’t remember the node but it was room 3. He was a mini boss.
    Furthermore, it has happened to me before dungeons. I just haven’t figured out where to recreate it to provide a video.

Thank for the response
    I don’t mean the unstoppable buff. That does disappear (at least the one from Rhino’s abilities, not from any node)

What I meant was that he still has unblockable on his dash event with 0% ability accuracy.