**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The goldpool offer.

So let me get this straight the only way to have a shot at Goldpool is buying him through actual paid purchase. I've been told it's an apple iPhone only deal which would place android users such as myself at a disadvantage. Anyone else agree?

Comments

• BatpotterBatpotter Posts: 147
    Who said it was Apple Only? I am pretty sure it is for Android too.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    If you can get the game on your device you can buy the offer when it’s avaible. Apple and android.
  • 1966G4001966G400 Posts: 4
    But only the top 200 will get Deadpool. It's not like a regular arena. So...the little/medium guy is out of luck getting him, only the elite players will.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    1966G400 wrote: »
    But only the top 200 will get Deadpool. It's not like a regular arena. So...the little/medium guy is out of luck getting him, only the elite players will.

or the guy that spends the most. remember u can use units refresh top characters keep getting higher score.

def wont have chance get him for me then :(
    free to play player here.

really wanted Capt IW, but guess have to wait for him in regular crystals and even still I dont have the likes of Blade, Stark spidey or even SL yet considering they been released a while.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Goldpool also has a very rare drop from the Posgold crystals
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    You don't buy goldpool.

You buy 3* red deadpool, do 4* arena for him and get him and a ticket to the 5* and be in top 200.
  • When can I buy the 3star deadpool red offer ? Or when will it be available to purchase?
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    It's not for everyone as people on apple can have 6 fights in the arena whilst an android user is in the loading screen so guarantee the top 200 are apple users
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    You can only buy him when you start your account, in the first week I think.
    Other than that nooooooope
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    New players shouldn’t get the new or elite champs anyways... gotta build your account.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    hey guys if you read through the thread the mods started on this is should answer all your questions. there is now a billion threads on the same topic
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    A Gold Deadpool huh? Does he do anything special or is he just pretty?