**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drax nerf blade nerf AA nerf who else got nerf

Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
ow6czn591uz1.jpg
I dont get it and dont say there bug fixes cause drax was never mentioned in the notes also Mike said they dont do silent nerfs so why have they not said anything yet

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Magik also got nerfed
  • Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    What happen to her
    Volcanic45 wrote: »
    What happen to her

She can’t get power with her L2 when her opponents don’t have power. So she can’t do infinite power lock anymore. Which means she’s now useless for both defense AND offense.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    What happened to Drax
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    What happen to her

She can’t get power with her L2 when her opponents don’t have power. So she can’t do infinite power lock anymore. Which means she’s now useless for both defense AND offense.

It's fixed, not nerfed. Should they have mentioned it? Yes. But you can't steal something they don't have.

Also saying this ruins her for defense is hilariously misguided.
    edited June 2018
    Bahamut wrote: »
    What happen to her

It's fixed, not nerfed. Should they have mentioned it? Yes. But you can't steal something they don't have.

Also saying this ruins her for defense is hilariously misguided.

The change doesn’t make her worse on defense. Blade, Quake, and RagnaHulk do.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Everyone look under your chair. You got a nerf!
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Could the people who are basically saying this is a illogical ability/ bug fix so get over it, please tell us who their favourite or best champions are so we can point out their illogical abilities/bugs that needs to be fixed asap.

No? Didn't think so.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    They're watching all these and saying nothing
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    What happened to blade??? I just got him don't tell me they nerfed him now.
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    The Drax adjustment and Magik adjustment are logical changes. Magik has always stated power steal (and as other posters have pointed out, you cant steal whats not there)...as for Drax/AA, Mordo's astral evade was not working as it should have against certain champs. Drax does not have ability reduction and therefor should get astral evaded when attacking Mordo, as should AA unless he has the NTs flowing.

I notice no changes to Blade.
  • MazzlesMazzles Posts: 8
    Drax swings 2 hits in his first move so he’s not the same as other champs and therefore it is logical to assume he reacts to astral evade differently. If he’s changed now a lot of people wasted valuable rescources. It’s just another money grab. Please don’t insult the community by trying to make out like this is for our own good.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    ow6czn591uz1.jpg
    I dont get it and dont say there bug fixes cause drax was never mentioned in the notes also Mike said they dont do silent nerfs so why have they not said anything yet

Is that a `you have been warned` message in your inbox on that screenshot of yours??
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I believe they confirmed that Drax vs Mordo was a bug ages ago but that fixing it without changing other game mechanics in undesirable ways was difficult.
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    add Sym Spidey to the list