**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SILENT BLADE NERF??? [Admin Note: Confirmed NOT Nerfed]

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Well I wouldn't have thought much about this and chalked it up to RNG also, but as a veteran Blade user I noticed in this last war against mordo and magik that danger sense seemed to have zero effect. Seeing this on the forum makes me uneasy.
    We'll see what happens in the long run.

IF (big IF) the danger sense was nerfed, as some have adamantly requested on this forum, then:
    For the Blade haters, mystics may now be back to OP in AW
    For OP mystic AW haters, dig up the ol' forum complaints now i guess.

Good times.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Andrew wrote: »
    Bendy wrote: »
    Dexterity is a mastery so can't really change unlike someone ability it can but with pacify that can be reduced by immunes so mordo by any mean same with dorm but haven't tested dorm since his degen but I would imagine it's same but let others clarify that one

yeah we need clarification for sure, that's what i'm asking. nothing more, just answers.

They don't give clarification to wild conspiracy theories. They do however close/delete threads about wild conspiracy theories.
  • TreyboneTreybone Posts: 25
    Just got whooped by magik in AW without stark synergy wtf KABAM
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    Treybone wrote: »
    Just got whooped by magik in AW without stark synergy wtf KABAM

lmao
    someone FLAGGED all of my posts here, one by one, but i didn't spammed anything or abused someone.
    i just want to say this to that person, if you're reading this, good job man. such a cool move from you, you are straight up D head. now flag this ;)
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    They're watching all these and saying nothing
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    I think ability reduction on Blade's danger sense was bugged previously. It's only supposed to be 40% (or 54 some percent with SS synergy) but it was acting like closer to 80% ability reduction. They have "fixed" this interaction and now Blade truly feels like having 40% ability reduction with danger sense. I definitely have noticed him not stopping certain nodes/abilities as much as before. This is not a "wolverine is bugged he doesn't trigger regen in AQ anymore" feeling, this is an actual feeling that something was changed. Either way, Kabam will not dare admit to it or acknowledge that something changed on their end in any way. So just have to live with it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Onmix wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/oYSkEfPNNnc

i almost forgot i have. without blade and stark. i have + 20% chance from my mastery.

What mastery are you talking about?

well thanks for asking, it's even 30% not 20.l6eymnff4rcl.png

I might be wrong, but I am almost certain that is for non-passive abilities. If that were the case, every champ you have would be able to bypass astral evade at some point and that's not the case. His is a passive evade and can't be nullified and counts as a dimensional ability that Danger Sense CAN effect.

No. Mordo is immune to ability reduction. This means bypassing astral evade bia ability reduction is for blade only

I literally said that..... Blade bypasses it. The mastery setup won't effect it....
    g44b8zuzwpxx.jpg
    if reduction is not passive, it counts. how mastery setup can be passive? thats bs.
    we need some answers from kabam to clarify those things.

@Andrew the mastery setup is not a passive ability. its a mastery. GP has ability reduction but its not passive. She cant bypass his astral evade either. The mastery would help GP even further though. I think you need to re-evaluate your stance here because you've been proven wrong at pretty much every point here..
    https://youtu.be/oYSkEfPNNnc

i almost forgot i have. without blade and stark. i have + 20% chance from my mastery.

What mastery are you talking about?

well thanks for asking, it's even 30% not 20.l6eymnff4rcl.png

I might be wrong, but I am almost certain that is for non-passive abilities. If that were the case, every champ you have would be able to bypass astral evade at some point and that's not the case. His is a passive evade and can't be nullified and counts as a dimensional ability that Danger Sense CAN effect.

I think it’s due to mordo’s immunity to ability accuracy reduction. That’s why not every champ can do it, but blade ignores immunity so I think it should count for him.

I agree. I think it's classified as one of his "Dimensional abilities" though.
    g44b8zuzwpxx.jpg
    if reduction is not passive, it counts. how mastery setup can be passive? thats bs.
    we need some answers from kabam to clarify those things.

@Andrew the mastery setup is not a passive ability. its a mastery. GP has ability reduction but its not passive. She cant bypass his astral evade either. The mastery would help GP even further though. I think you need to re-evaluate your stance here because you've been proven wrong at pretty much every point here..

sorry but can't agree on that..
    you' just saying that if GP can reduce evade ability and it is not passive, it means that mordo is bugged. because his info says that immunity only affects passive reduction abilities. lol
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    GP, BW, blade, DV, electra, ect all have passive ability accuracy reduction abilities. Pacify is also a passive.

The only thing in the entire game that isn't passive AAR is the concussion debuff.
    Eather way, it's very strange that 2.2k people has seen this discussion already but still there is 0 answer from kabam..
    Eather way, it's very strange that 2.2k people has seen this discussion already but still there is 0 answer from kabam..

Because there wasnt a nerf. Go away.
  • Oh PLEASE let this be true! It is about goddamn time that that ridiculous Mr. Unagi got nerfed! His unagi sense does not even make sense to begin with. Oh.. I am more aware of danger.. so others cannot activate their abilities at all. Illogical. Fine if you take less damage or the abilities do not stick all the time, but preventing them from being activated? Ridiculous.
  • NERF, NERF, NERF! YAAAAY!
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    AA nerf, magik nerf, last month quake nerf, now blade nerf , we have to wait iceman and Spidey is in line to be nerf :D:D:D:D:D:D , my blade is on 4/40 . Lol I am not gonna worry for it,
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Oh PLEASE let this be true! It is about goddamn time that that ridiculous Mr. Unagi got nerfed! His unagi sense does not even make sense to begin with. Oh.. I am more aware of danger.. so others cannot activate their abilities at all. Illogical. Fine if you take less damage or the abilities do not stick all the time, but preventing them from being activated? Ridiculous.

I love unagi. It’s my favorite sushi.

• TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    Blade is my avatar now. I grinded arena like hell to have him few weeks ago, and I'm very happy with it.
    However, nerf Blade's Danger Sense is ok to me. Blade is already too strong, his damage sky rock with Danger sense, healing like 10 Wolverine, and gain power like 100 Doctor Strange when bleeding the opponent. I'm still happy if they nerf his danger sense a little bit.
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    Kabam never gonna nerf auto block
  • LanfirLanfir Posts: 16
    Oh PLEASE let this be true! It is about goddamn time that that ridiculous Mr. Unagi got nerfed! His unagi sense does not even make sense to begin with. Oh.. I am more aware of danger.. so others cannot activate their abilities at all. Illogical. Fine if you take less damage or the abilities do not stick all the time, but preventing them from being activated? Ridiculous.

Unagi envy?

lol, and what's your problem exactly? you can go away, no one telling you to post or check this discussion. i asked something and just wating for answer, nothing is wrong with that.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Of course it's right. Fought mordo boss with gr and stark spiderman synergies, he was triggering power gain all time!!!! But before, after 1-3 power gain buff, it literally stop for full fiight. Something happened with danger sense for sure!

dude this guy is straight up POISON.
    every post i see him in, hes riding kabams bean bag and saying negative things to concerned players acting like he knows everything and made the game... why dont YOU go away, this post obviously wasnt for you, among others ive seen you entering just to disagree with no proof of worth or credibility.

Anywho,
    I’ve also noticed this little difference shortly after the blade arena... i think this is a similar pattern ive seen as well in every new champ, momentarily after they get processed into the 4* arena.

Conspiracys or not, people are noticing differences with Blade & SHOULD be verbal about these kind of things...

and YES i am capitalizing my words because i am a VERY emotional BEING... lol. psh its called EMPHASIS.

Here. Proof blade is working just fine. Shut down DR Stranges buffs and also reduced the time on limbo for Magik and only proc'd her 1 time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EWrhIQkfQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTW8AaT0NMo

@Andrew @Lysergic_Entity

every post i see him in, hes riding kabams bean bag and saying negative things to concerned players acting like he knows everything and made the game... why dont YOU go away, this post obviously wasnt for you, among others ive seen you entering just to disagree with no proof of worth or credibility.

Anywho,
    I’ve also noticed this little difference shortly after the blade arena... i think this is a similar pattern ive seen as well in every new champ, momentarily after they get processed into the 4* arena.

Conspiracys or not, people are noticing differences with Blade & SHOULD be verbal about these kind of things...

and YES i am capitalizing my words because i am a VERY emotional BEING... lol. psh its called EMPHASIS.

Here. Proof blade is working just fine. Shut down DR Stranges buffs and also reduced the time on limbo for Magik and only proc'd her 1 time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EWrhIQkfQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTW8AaT0NMo

@Andrew @Lysergic_Entity

lol so those videos are proof?
    when magik is turning on her limbo 2 times in short fight, sp1 even without blade has little chance to turn limbo on, and with blade + stark its turning on 2 times. thats the proof? again lol

Anywho,

you're absolutely right, i guess he is the one who's flagging all the posts without any reason.

Anywho,

you're absolutely right, i guess he is the one who's flagging all the posts without any reason.

I dont flag posts period, positive or negative.
This discussion has been closed.