**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is it that people simply do not get?

'Stun immunity' is not a 'defensive ability' subject to defensive ability accuracy modification. It is an absolute that cannot be reduced, just like bleed or poison immunities. Immunity is a binary concept, either you are immune or you are not. That is an absolute status which does not lend itself to modification. You simply do not become able to bleed a little. That is very different from 'safeguard', which reduces the amount of damage you can take from a single blow to 1%. Since that is a damage reduction defensive ability and not an immunity, it is perfectly possible to bypass using defensive ability accuracy modifications. If someone has a problem with CB's or BW's abilities, it should be because they seem to be binary in nature, that is they treat safeguard as if it were necessarily an either/or ability. Unless defensive ability accuracy is reduced by 100%, safeguard should either not be displaced at all or should only partially be displaced (the latter meaning that more damage should be dealt, but not the full amount). It is hilarious, however, to see people struggling with the notion that AA no longer can inflict stun upon stun immune champs. Laughable. Of course he should not be able to do so.

Comments

• LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    The issue is that this 'bug' was originally confirmed by a Mod in January as working as intended in the interim people have ranked him up on that basis including myself to 5/65. I have no issues with the change in normal gameplay including AW as stunning stun immunes is a bit much, the problem for me is using him in LOL now is a liability coz his stuns aren't passive anymore they count as normal stuns reducing the limber counter. I took him up to 5/65 as a lane clearer for LOL unfortunately he is now a waste of extremely rare resources as I don't use him in AW Id rather use Blade.
  • Losspik wrote: »
    The issue is that this 'bug' was originally confirmed by a Mod in January as working as intended in the interim people have ranked him up on that basis including myself to 5/65. I have no issues with the change in normal gameplay including AW as stunning stun immunes is a bit much, the problem for me is using him in LOL now is a liability coz his stuns aren't passive anymore they count as normal stuns reducing the limber counter. I took him up to 5/65 as a lane clearer for LOL unfortunately he is now a waste of extremely rare resources as I don't use him in AW Id rather use Blade.

Fair enough. With regard to the misleading information or lack of information point, I agree with you. Though, remember the good ol' times when BW was a block-breaking monster? I cried my eyes out when that ability was taken away, but I still see why it was done. She was simply waaay too OP. As to LoL, it was never supposed to be easy, right, and AA already has his neurotoxin going for him. The other champs have to live with the limber problem, so.. I get it, but I do not feel too bad for you, to be honest. Maybe a special LoL solution, though?