**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino’s Luck

Comments

• Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Also is it me or is each new champion added getting more and more complex Heavy attacks? Went from one single punch to like 7 attacks with someone like Corvus. I persoanlly feel the complexity and variety of Heavy is getting a bit out of hand (well not so much the variety but in how they are designed to maximize how hard they are to avoid).

Also I assume Domino's luck and bypass Iceman's Ice Armor? Just got wrecked by her SP3 when I was only expecting a 5% drop :D
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Just tried crossbones on domino, it triggered critical failure T.T
  • Options
    Nima01jkNima01jk Posts: 10
    Did you use skill champs? Cos she destroys them.
    Also I tested my r4 4 star blade against master mode and she just one comboed me through my parry
    jp2835 wrote: »
    Fir kind information
    All 5 were 4*rank5 champs

• Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    So... Bishop maybe has good chance against Domino?
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I think it has the interaction with reaonate/inequity too
    R.i.p.my masteries
  • Options
    DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    9k16zpt218cv.png
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Crossbones might be a
    Crossbones ftw

Crossbones could possibly not proc his fury’s... doh 😐 there’s some energy damage coming your way

my suspicion is that since crossbones has a 100% to gain fury when he would crit, he may not be affected by domino. But we'll have to see

You need to find champs that only have 100% offensive accuracy (or as close as possible) on specials, i.e. Elektra and Hawkeye. Except probably not them because skill champs look like they’re always unlucky against her. So maybe HB is the best counter. Doc Oc, CW, and Nebula sound like good options too.

What about AA since his ability accuracy can't be reduced?
  • Options
    BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    This needs addressed bigtime
  • Options
    At least I’m not the only one that uses the term randomness 😂

zp2cvz8dxdvg.jpeg

• Options
    Taking damage in complete “randomness” I believe is unfair within the bounds of the contest. This game is about making the right decisions and coordinating your attacks that control wether you win or lose a fight. This is the opposite of that. Has this champ been tested?
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    They did mention that Vision is one of the best counters to Domino, so that's a tip for everyone
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    They did mention that Vision is one of the best counters to Domino, so that's a tip for everyone

Of course. The one champ that has evaded me since the contest started.
  • Options
    Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    If you fight Wolverine anytime he gets hit he has a chance to trigger regen. If he doesn’t, he takes energy damage. (S)IM have a chance to armor up on hit. If they don’t, they take energy damage. This is how it reads to me.

That's exactly how it works. Additionally, she had a 15% chance of disabling your ability(offensive and defensive)

My starlord kept taking energy damage when several of the hits in the combo apparently didnt count towards his "signature ability" which immediately triggered the now infamous "critical failure" message.
    Long story short, my SL lost half health just from trying to build up the combo.
    That 15% chance at disabling ability accuracy felt more like 80% chance

Is that how this is gonna work in AW?
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    Outsider75 wrote: »
    If you fight Wolverine anytime he gets hit he has a chance to trigger regen. If he doesn’t, he takes energy damage. (S)IM have a chance to armor up on hit. If they don’t, they take energy damage. This is how it reads to me.

That's exactly how it works. Additionally, she had a 15% chance of disabling your ability(offensive and defensive)

My starlord kept taking energy damage when several of the hits in the combo apparently didnt count towards his "signature ability" which immediately triggered the now infamous "critical failure" message.
    Long story short, my SL lost half health just from trying to build up the combo.

Wouldn't that have been every time SL didn't trigger fury and not the sig ability? Still doesn't make it better though.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Outsider75 wrote: »

It's going to work even better. Domino's on all stun immune and enhanced abilities nodes!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    You have to be an intercept good against her.

Can't parry, can't block, can't dex..

You also can't bring in anynody that gains buffs or applies debuffs. Idk who that may champ is though. They don't exist.

I was fighting her with ultron and when i got down to my self repair state, through mosyly critical failure energy damage, she ALSO got self reapir. But since you can't parry her she just healed up.

There seems to be no real answer for her since the best Champs all have utility based on specific buffs and debuffs which she is created to counter.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I also want to point out that this luck seems to affect everything.

Block, parry, dexterity evade....

Twice this morning I tried to evade her L1 grenade throw and I just took it to the face, even though I evaded it perfectly.(it’s similar to rockets l2 grenade)

Takes the skill completely out of the game and just increases the frustration levels.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @Cuteshelf
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    I also want to point out that this luck seems to affect everything.

Block, parry, dexterity evade....

Twice this morning I tried to evade her L1 grenade throw and I just took it to the face, even though I evaded it perfectly.(it’s similar to rockets l2 grenade)

Takes the skill completely out of the game and just increases the frustration levels.

peyun184mblb.gif

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Well, at least we won’t see anymore nerf blade posts. She is ridiculous. Even when you hit her, your crit fails so not only do you barely damage her but you lose life in the process. I agree... they went waaaay overboard on her. Makes infinity war iron man on node 38 look like a walk in the park.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    The way I originally read her ability was that she would have a 50% chance to make the opponents ‘ability’ not trigger and if she did they would place a degen on them.

I thought abilities were bleeds, poisons, incinerates and maybe power drains/locks etc. And thIngs like auto evades when she is hitting enemies.

I did not expect it to work on Dexterity evades, parries, and blocks. These are core mechanics.

And it looks like it’s even working on failed crits and stuff that even champs that don’t have abilities can trigger every hit.

She is basically The death spawn child of Dormammu and BW.
  • Options
    BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Until a mod responds otherwise I stand firm on she isn’t working properly.
  • Options
    After seeing all the posts about her I think it’s time to say she’s broken
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    I've fought her in Merc missions, and she was a pain. I found Quake pretty reliable.

Clearly you're looking at energy damage from all sorts of 'failed Abilities' which includes core mechanics like critical hits, blocks, etc. How about trying mystic champions with reliable abilities and high energy resistance?

I'm thinking Jane Foster and Dormammu, mostly.

Jane has high energy resistance, 100% chance to shock on specials, 'guaranteed' critical hits on stunned opponents, no buffs to 'fail'... Sure those 100% chances will drop to 85% and she'll take some damage, but she might be a pretty decent choice.

As for Dorm, you can MM the whole fight if you need to. Keep her power low; immune to bleed, doesn't inflict bleed, decent Energy resistance, especially with Synergies...