**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Down Tickets/ Archangel

Should we get Rank down tickets for the “bug” with AA’s stuns

Rank Down Tickets/ Archangel 144 votes

Yes
64%
DaMunkGamerDJRipsterJh_DezWolfeLoganSnizzbarCELEZEBadroseFuzzylumpsKaZichaoWorld EaterBrainimpacterstakShynight00HeartlessNinjAlanAntony687JRock808HolyDirkness41 93 votes
No
35%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomShrimkinsRaganatorSlux83AxeCopFirecytwbcLethaldoseApocalypse189IksdjvanSac123_Foxhero007Cosmic_Ray13WimaksDarkrider05PrinceEldarionPatchie93LightvayneJeryG8terShaheerFIaz 51 votes

Comments

• Make1DavidMake1David Posts: 56
    No
    From my understanding he was just made to where he can’t counter stun immune nodes. Am I wrong?
  • MasterQuacksMasterQuacks Posts: 12
    No
    yep that's all
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I might use it.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    But you might not too. Judge Judy rules in favor of Kabam.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yes
    I will use it. Not on AA tbh
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    No
    If you wouldn't use it on AA then that's part of the reson they won't be giving them out.
    Plus, half the domino forums, where everyone is upset with her new OP’ness are saying they kill her with AA easy. So, he’s still a beast.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    No
    He’s still an amazing champ
    Yes
    But you might not too. Judge Judy rules in favor of Kabam.

Make it AA specific with an appropriate time to use it (lets say this month, plenty of time to evaluate) and we'll see who goes all in.
    I’d buy off on that. And maybe make it like the december ines where you don’t getbiso back either. I don’t have AA so I don’t have a horse in the race for this one, but that would be fair. You rank down AA and unless you got Sabretooth what’s the plan then since you’re getting mutant cats back?
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    Yes
    Those who poll to no don't even know how to play this game, lol all beginners, just learn about this game before poll.
    Yes
    The issue I have is that it was reported as working as intended so I rank him up, up 6 months later they change it & its oh sorry guys! we got it wrong! it is a bug now so we gonna 'fix' it and screw anyone who sunk their resources into him. 80 generic 40 mutunt signature stone. I already spend in my 5* rank 4, and those tier 2 hard to come, I would like RDT specifically for AA, then I can rank up my 5* iceman, oh wait soon they gonna say "oh sorry guys iceman cold snap and frost bite is a bug too" and stop beginners to poll here in "NO" >:)>:)>:)>:)
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    I have no specific plan or champ that I will use it on straight away if I rank down my 4* 5/50 (who is also my top champ) but I am becoming very jaded about how much effort I put in to a game that can pull the rug out from under me (and everyone else) whenever Kabam feels like it.

I got burned by 12.0 as well, this is probably my third year, I may not be a top tier player but I am not a noob.

I don't care what the TOS say, it is about integrity.

I get mistakes can happen but I don't buy any reason that can explain why no one was told of an impending change until a week before it takes effect and six months after we were given information to the contrary by a company that claims to have plans in place for years to come.

I deleted a much larger rant before posting but it's really only going to get me in trouble and it is a waste of my time to write it, yours to read it and I'd hate to have to stop someone doing their job of "making MCOC great" if they have to delete it.

• LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    Yes
    Well said Phil I can’t make a logical decision anymore based of these actions I invested t2 alpha in AA all i got now is 5k shards and spent $100 for an AG I’m no whale usually spend on Black Friday or 4th of July not again been playing 3 yrs time to retire after season 2 I can’t invest time or money for it to be devalued at anytime
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    In simple words I have to say if I do mistake during fight and get KO then I use revive and potions and bring back my champ on his feet (basically I pay for my champ and throw units), and if your employees do mistake then you close the topic and saying it's a bug. This is cheating kabam . and tell me what is use of 5* rank 4 AA if I can't use him in LOL I like him only because he can bypass limber. Except it he is trash for me, similar like your other 90% champions in game which is trash. All I want AA specific rank down tickets please, I don't want to rank down other champions. And also my all generic and mutunt signature stones. @Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto @Kabam DK
    I am waiting for reply or delete me from your forum if you guys dunno work on this.. It's just for what is good and what's bad, I know it's not proper way, but you guys doesn't read.
    Thank you
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Yes
    Yes I have him at 5:65 ranked him up specifically for lol as a line clearer he is now useless in the content I ranked him up for due to their "fix" which up until a week ago we all thought was working as intended
  • Ashraf359Ashraf359 Posts: 53
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    Seriosly my opinion is we must get some special rank down ticket just for AA. Firstly how do you know right now you can't play with AA in Labirinth because for every neurotoxin stun you lose all stun time so no parry nothing... I maked AA rank 5 for Labyrinth of legends because he have ability reduction great fast damage was good to play with him i also used grneric awaking gem on him.. And now playing with him in labirinth is based just on counter atacks. I undestend that stun on stun imune nodes was something strange but when they changed that they are completely maked AA to be out from LOL... I don't want back my awake my signature stones but seriosly if is some fairplay in this game we worth rank down ticket and limited just to AA not to any champion... And i think who is saying no He don't have it or he don't use it in Labyrinth because there you will see diference..
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    Kabam said RDT would only apply to character specific changes and this falls into that category. Considering the AA Spotlight and a Mod were wrong for 15 months, yes, people should be given the option to rank down their Archangel.

They are claiming they fixed a "bug". No, you have redesigned AA and taken away an ability that was highly coveted.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    No
    Hollywood_ wrote: »
    Those who poll to no don't even know how to play this game, lol all beginners, just learn about this game before poll.

He is still a good champion if u can't play him anymore then maybe you need to learn how to play the game also been playing the game since it started so stop assuming **** just cause we don't agree with you
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    No

If you think AA isn't any good anymore just because he can't stun stun immune champions anymore, you're obviously need to learn how to play the game. We don't need rank down tickets because as is still a good champion and no one in their right mind would rank him down
  • HeidanHeidan Posts: 12
    edited June 2018
    No
    AA is still one of the most effective character actually playable and that is not going to change juste for this fix
    edited June 2018
    Yes

He is still a good champion if u can't play him anymore then maybe you need to learn how to play the game also been playing the game since it started so stop assuming **** just cause we don't agree with you

Dude i am playing with AA when you don't even know what MCOC is or you dreams AA should be in my team. I got him duped in first 5 5* features crystals the same month when he released. And I didn't say you must be agree with me, that's my personal opinion. And please stop being kabam sl***