**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons, dark artifacts, no message from anybody

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

Ive tagged all of you guys and someone PLEASE respond before the timer goes off. a ton of players are asking if additional dark artifacts can be obtained as all of us are a few hundred short from forming another 5* crystal. can you please post some sort of answer regarding this problem??!

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I'd suggest giving up and settling for the 4* dungeon crystal
  • MC_CARKA7MC_CARKA7 Posts: 50
    thats just stupid..ill be 300 short and with 26.700 dark artifacts i cant get anything good..2 4* crystals which will result in 2 additional sig levels..thats just ****
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Same thing happened to me with the last round of rifts. Finished with about 9500 master shards. No deal appeared.
    yeah thats just stupid. kabam should offer additional stuff on the last day a few hours before the event is over just for those that come a bit short in those events
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    It’s amazing. Write a snarky post and Kabams on the spot in an hour. Ask a legitimate question and “crickets”
    yeah thats the thing that annoys the hell out of me. ignoring the question is the worst they can do. hopefully they are trying to come up with a solution.....fingers crossed :)
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yep… just don’t be snarky with a lot of questions or they’ll lock you up REAL fast if you’re a blue man
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Kabam doesn't ever tell of upcoming deals tho, they never have. If your short then I'd spend them on four stars or just let them expire
    @Kabam Miike this is the thread i was refering to..
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    They don't have pre-written responses for all the questions. They have to think and do work to respond to those. Lol

For the snarky responses they just have to copy and paste. Lol
    well we dont have much time..the crystals will disappear soon..cmonn KABAM answer us please!
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    They don’t even bother . Just amazed me.
  • NewPlayerNewPlayer Posts: 9
    You should have already known the cost of the crystals way ahead to plan though
    yeah i know i didnt plan ahead.i had a busy day and couldnt play dungeons.but stillno reply from their side? very very unprofessional
  • NewPlayerNewPlayer Posts: 9
    They should probably reply yeah - but I don't think they're obliged to give you (or me or anyone) a deal for not planning ahead tbh.
    of course they arent obliged. but it would be a kind gesture from their side to help us every once in a while dont you think?