**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have you received Red Deadpool arena ticket?

To people who purchased a 3-star Deadpool PREVIOUSLY (not the current offer), have you received your Deadpool arena ticket? I bought Deadpool when I started playing but still haven't received the ticket yet. The arena starts in less than 1.5 so I'm a bit worried.

Have you received yours?

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    quando213 wrote: »
    To people who purchased a 3-star Deadpool PREVIOUSLY (not the current offer), have you received your Deadpool arena ticket? I bought Deadpool when I started playing but still haven't received the ticket yet. The arena starts in less than 1.5 so I'm a bit worried.

Have you received yours?

Yes, got mine yesterday.
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Arena started but still I haven't received my ticket.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Stupid question, but did you claim it from your in-game mail?
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I didn't get one either. I sold my 3* Deadpool when I first started playing (a bit after I bought him)... dumb I know but I didn't know better at the time (thought I would get him naturally again later but then found out he was exclusive).

Anyways I feel it is a bit shame on Kabam for making it only if you still have 3* Deadpool when they originally said whether you bought the old offer (which are two totally different things). Assuming I am right about how they originally worded it (I could be wrong).
  • teucriteucri Posts: 16
    I bought the 3* Deadpool when I first started playing and no ticket, yet. sigh. Am I actually getting used to being treated like this?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I would open a ticket with support. I bought my 3* years ago when I started playing and did get my ticket.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Got mine yesterday
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I didn't get my ticket 'til after the arena started, all i got yesterday was the master key.
    HAD plans to slam out the first arena, but now I'm late to start.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Got it yesterday.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    How do you gwt more tickets or can ypu only do one arena
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    If you've purchased the Bundle, you can buy more Tickets in the Store for 300 Units.
  • LunaticFLunaticF Posts: 3
    I didn't got arena ticket... How to get it now
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    LunaticF wrote: »

You must buy the $10 bundle in the store.
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    chev327fox wrote: »
    LunaticF wrote: »

You must buy the $10 bundle in the store.

Just goes to show the motto lives on "F@#% free to play players" like myself
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Solswerd wrote: »

Stupid question, but did you claim it from your in-game mail?
    No I haven't received an in-game mail.

• teucriteucri Posts: 16
    I filled out a support ticket and they fixed it in a few hours. Apparently when I bought Deadpool it was part of a subscription offer so was overlooked when they mailed tickets.