**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Assassin assignments completion percentage bug [Merged threads]

Comments

• Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    Wheres emergency maintenance when we need it.
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    Odd, we constantly have emergency maintenance, and now we could actually use it but it’s not happening. I, among others, are losing 5* shards when we can’t complete our assignments and can’t open the Merc Missions when our assignments are already “compete”.... Sure hope there’s amazing compensation for this...
    lzl4jqyb4ow7.png
  • KBelgarion001KBelgarion001 Posts: 28
    Come on Kabam, can we fix this bug yet? No one is getting rewards for missions already completed.
  • KBelgarion001KBelgarion001 Posts: 28
    vbabfbbjzjgy.png
    I'm not a big poster usually gow do attack a screenshot from my s8+
  • AthothtonAthothton Posts: 16
    Alliance members showed his reset to 0% this time, but mine still shows 100% after multiple force closes and reopens. So I just get screwed out of rewards again. I keep saying I'm going to quit, and this might just be the last straw finally. Just tired of broken non-working game.j301gqmnx0qf.jpg
  • JoelyyyJoelyyy Posts: 2
    I'm having the same issue. I just tried running the Master difficulty for this 'new' assignment and it gave me nothing but ISO. RIP.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    It's not like this is new programming. Stark assignments and tests of valor are all features that worked appropriately at the time of release. This is just the same stuff in a different wrapper.
    Yea...another damage for nothing champ....evade..take damage lol spend them units
  • PenumbrousPenumbrous Posts: 30
    Just tried to run quest and it shows the completion from yesterday so I can get any 5* or 4 * shard or trigger Merc mission.
  • Still saying 100% completed.. this is the second one today...
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    My master assignment is still showing 100%. I thought maybe it was just a visual bug so I ran a line, I didn’t get any 5* shards.
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    You guys are ridiculous!! Not 1 new quest, or new game mode that has been released in over 1yr has been even close to bug free. Every single thing u release is bugged beyonf belief!! I’m at the end of my rope with this game. Over 3.5yrs invested and I’m hanging on by a VERY THIN thread! Assassination assignments just came up, so I 100% Master. Got nothing but iso?!?! Get it together guys, seriously??? Because of yet ANOTHER BUG ON YOUR END players suffer repeatedly?? Like there aren’t 1000 other bugs already
  • Dax_JanielsDax_Janiels Posts: 16
    the Special Quest Combatant's Assignment doesn't reset for me either. is system info still helpful?
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    edited June 2018
    missed two in a row because of this... However some folks in the alliance are able to run them as usual... I didnt waste energy on running them either
  • Shocker84Shocker84 Posts: 2
    I've had the same problem all day long. Haven't been able to do any of these quests today.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Happens to me too. Haven’t been on forum much lately. Has Kabam adressed the issue?
  • Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    Same thing here, unable to do merc missions at all
  • BossyBuilderBossyBuilder Posts: 137
    Same. Great "fix" guys. Really working well.
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    Where are the maintenances when u need em
  • BossyBuilderBossyBuilder Posts: 137
    Same. Master and Heroic missions still show up as 100% before I play them and I can't get the completion rewards.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    edited June 2018
    pswe80b58tqt.png

Is this only one time event?

Not every trigger will reset it and we can do it again and receive reward again?
    Really disappointed if one time only.

That progress same from yesterday... not resetting
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    Hi there, I am facing a bug that shows the heroic difficulty of assassin assignment showing 100% explored without me doing anything. This is being repeated for the last two assignments now. Could not get any rewards out of it for this reason.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    edited June 2018
    And we thought dungeons were bad :) lol on a serious note I hope this gets fixed soon!! Losing out on 150 5* shards every round. So up to 300 now
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    Hi there, I am facing a bug that shows the heroic difficulty of assassin assignment showing 100% explored without me doing anything. This is being repeated for the last two assignments now. Could not get any rewards out of it for this reason
  • Abhi007UchihaAbhi007Uchiha Posts: 12
    Still waiting to fix the 100% completion bug in assignment
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and that didn't work.
  • EshtieveyEshtievey Posts: 31
    edited June 2018
    ln00111fng5z.jpeg
    This isn’t fixed yet. It appears that what I completed yesterday is the one that is showing today. I tried exploring again and no shard rewards given. When can this be fixed?
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    If you can go ahead and give me 100% in the arenas too, that'd be grand.
  • Eshtievey wrote: »
    ln00111fng5z.jpeg
    This isn’t fixed yet. It appears that what I completed yesterday is the one that is showing today. I tried exploring again and no shard rewards given. When can this be fixed?

Same for me and other members of my alliance