Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

No more assassin assignments?

AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
Since yesterday when they were glitched and showed 100% from the previous day completion, I haven’t seen a new assignment. Is this happening to everyone or just me?

Comments

• RebellioneRebellione Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Since yesterday when they were glitched and showed 100% from the previous day completion, I haven’t seen a new assignment. Is this happening to everyone or just me?

Not everyone but a lot of people have the same issue
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    The new update worst . So many bugs issue haven’t be fix. When new content come it become worse and worst
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Rebellione wrote: »
    Anonymous wrote: »

Not everyone but a lot of people have the same issue

Ok thanks
  • Frog83Frog83 Posts: 12
    As of this morning I still do not have the special event anyone know why
This discussion has been closed.