**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam scam?

So .... gold pool available in gold crystals!
What a surprise that seatin and dorky Dave got one!?
The 2 mostly watched, informative and instructional youtubers out there.
Did it make YOU spend your hard earned units for a chance? I know a few that fell for it and got only gold. What a surprise!

Comments

• Options
    DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    This is just speculation with no hard evidence backing it up. 2 youtubers getting him could just be a coincidence and I am sure many youtubers have tried for him and missed, maybe a few lucky players without youtube channels got him. I also wouldn't know why these two people would want to do some shady stuff with Kabam as Seatin got booted from the Content Creators' Program and both he and Dave seem like genuine and honest people. If you want to get banned on the forums, keep conspiring.
  • Options
    Frog83Frog83 Posts: 12
    Kabam picks and chooses favorites some how some accout just get all the luck while others are let down time after time
  • Options
    IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Last year before 6* I would pull a 4* champion about 1 in every 10 phc shard crystals... I have had 0 luck on the new grandmaster crystals but like everyone else that's just how it is... but it's interesting the odds on these gold crystals... I know the math doesn't really work this way and that each crystal has a .10% chance for goldpool but at 20 per crystal versus 300 for a feature champion, a feature you have a .80% chance to pull a 5* version, but for the same price you get 15 crystals at .10% which (once again I know the crystal math doesn't really work like this) if you add them together you get 1.50% chance to pull deadpool for the same cost as a featured crystal...
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,550 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Frog83 wrote: »
    Kabam picks and chooses favorites some how some accout just get all the luck while others are let down time after time

Thats how random works... there ones lived a man who was struck by lightning 3 times. And after his death his gravestone was destroyed by lightning. When you think about how many players there are thats just how it is. There are some who will open 4* from phc weekly (me) and there are people who may go a year and only pull 2*

Was the lightning man a popular YouTube promoter?😜

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Im like an idiot wasted 5k of units
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    I was told I could get my tinfoil hat and talk about crazy theories here.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I understand that you may feel upset and bitter that you spent a decent amount of units yet you get nothing just like I do, popped 2k+ units and get all gold. But just on the other hand, my alliance buddy pop open 100cyrstals, and he duped it at the first 30. He is no one and not youtuber, so how can this be related to the scam then?

Again, Just all about luck.

kuukfryzg2kw.jpeg

Lol who flagged this for abuse? Until proven otherwise, I’m assuming it’s someone jealous.
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    I understand that you may feel upset and bitter that you spent a decent amount of units yet you get nothing just like I do, popped 2k+ units and get all gold. But just on the other hand, my alliance buddy pop open 100cyrstals, and he duped it at the first 30. He is no one and not youtuber, so how can this be related to the scam then?

kuukfryzg2kw.jpeg

Lol who flagged this for abuse? Until proven otherwise, I’m assuming it’s someone jealous.

I am lucky that i erase my buddy ign, otherwise i got sabotaged 😅.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

kuukfryzg2kw.jpeg

Tell your friend to buy a lottery ticket.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I decided to buy after a few of my alliance mates got him. But I've spent 1300 units without even getting a ticket.
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    I decided to buy after a few of my alliance mates got him. But I've spent 1300 units without even getting a ticket.

Same fate with me... hi5
This discussion has been closed.