**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does angela have the most useless awakened ability ever??

So her awakened ability is that u cant nullify her buffs which is pretty much useless and u never gonna need it.plus there is a million other ways like stagger fate seal etc that can bypass it i guess.and as if that was not enough its not even 100% most of the times i can nulify easy with scarlet witch.i know there is other worse ones like magneto and stuff like what magneto awakened does iceman does 100 times better and undupped but its just magneto who cares about magneto..anyways vote for your most useless sig ability

Does angela have the most useless awakened ability ever?? 97 votes

Yes
50%
DL864VoluntarisGamerJh_DezGolden_GuardianCarmel1SpiderGwenHaji_SaabWorld EaterLoPrestiSpity68CapWW2vg2782INTEGRALPoolSIlverProfessorJets44MSRDLDStatTxAggie17 49 votes
No
13%
HeartlessFoxhero007Darkrider05Captain_AmazingCoderKnight69Nemesis666DanveerKarnaMarvel2289AleorNoob2435SavageBreaker69RandimDude01ThisChannelisRIP 13 votes
Defo
2%
becauseicantHlpr35 2 votes
Top 5
30%
NevvBSnizzbarMr_PlatypusNinjAlanJRock808FrostySaiyanDale_Dobacbuffajrheruheru511Sac123_Darknrahl2Mirage_TurtleEthans8279KenshioWyldstylena_KyleMAsmodeyusMy_Superior 30 votes
Her sig ability rocks
3%
SpiritOfVengeanceElitehunterGhostboytjie 3 votes

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Top 5
    I still think Joe Fixit's signature ability is hands-down the worst signature ability in the game, but Angela's easily cracks the top 5...possibly even #2.
  • RoachClipRoachClip Posts: 1
    Top 5
    change it
  • Gertis_mangkas1Gertis_mangkas1 Posts: 43
    Top 5
    I still think Joe Fixit's signature ability is hands-down the worst signature ability in the game, but Angela's easily cracks the top 5...possibly even #2.

Well he may get double regen.at least he gets something out of it.the fact that it sucks or he sucks is another story but he gets that through his sig ability.she gets nothing at all
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Top 5

Well he may get double regen.at least he gets something out of it.the fact that it sucks or he sucks is another story but he gets that through his sig ability.she gets nothing at all

My Fixit is 3/30 sig level 60.

Without recovery, I'd regen an extra 168 health over the 7 seconds if my second suit was hearts (regen). That's less than 2% of my overall health.

The second suit isn't guaranteed and only lasts for 7 seconds. And if you get the suit you want as your base suit, you're doing your best to not re-roll.

Add in the fact that the initial roll takes so long to complete the animation and take effect that only about 3 hits of the an arena fight see any benefit before the fight is over.

Don't get me wrong...the Angela sig ability is nearly as useless. I only give it the edge because it's got 100% up time as opposed to 7 seconds with Joe Fixit.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    NC sig ability tho...
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Top 5
    As a guy with a R2 6* of her, I'd say yeah. NC at least gets damage, Fix it gets SOME effect, Doc Ock gains some decent effects even if it's not as good as before being awakened. But Angela, boy that's a waste and it's only really good for prestige and even still she's not known for that either.
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Yes
    Yes, it's pretty crappy. But, I somewhat see that as a positive. I have her as a 5 star and just took her to rank 4. She's amazing and as a 5 star (being hard to awaken) she doesn't need to be awakened to be awesome and she also doesn't rely on DOT damage.

I'd definitely rank her lower if her damage and healing relied on her awakened ability, but as it stands now I think she's very underrated and an awesome champ.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes
    She gets literally nothing from her sig ability (not talking about prestige) because her sig doesn’t even work lol. You can still nullify her buffs. I’ve never failed nullifying her buffs and supposedly at a certain sig it should be impossible to nullify her buffs if she has 4 or more buffs. Doesn’t work. They just need to rework her sig and give her something useful.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Yes
    Hands down the worst
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Carnage’s is worse.

19% (?) increase to power gain, but the power gain doesn’t start at 19% its a gradual increase over 20 seconds while the target is bleeding.

Woeful.
  • na_na_ Posts: 55
    Top 5
    Daredevil Netflix makes No.1 on my list.
    Angela top 3.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    It's useless cause the only classes that take buffs away are Mystic. But you wouldn't take her to a disadvantage fight.

Realistically, the only scenario where her sig matters is against Maestro in LOL (against Cosmics he removes buffs).

On the other hand though, it's a positive thing. Cause that makes her an insanely good pull without having to dupe her.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    It's useless cause the only classes that take buffs away are Mystic. But you wouldn't take her to a disadvantage fight.

Realistically, the only scenario where her sig matters is against Maestro in LOL (against Cosmics he removes buffs).

On the other hand though, it's a positive thing. Cause that makes her an insanely good pull without having to dupe her.

Venompool and Ronan nullify buffs, also maestro in lol.
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    No one going to throw out she hulk?
    Yes
    Stop spreading misinformation about Doc Oc. His sig ability is amazing and only has a negative impact on two Match-ups - Magik and Mephisto - and even then the pros can outweigh the cons.

Not sure what the negative relationship between Doc Oc and Mephisto is, but if there is one, make it 3, Cable.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    NC sig ability tho...

NC does more damage awakened. If you know how to switch him the 0.3 seconds makes no difference for him as a defender. I think the popular belief that he is better awakened is false.
    Yes
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Stop spreading misinformation about Doc Oc. His sig ability is amazing and only has a negative impact on two Match-ups - Magik and Mephisto - and even then the pros can outweigh the cons.

Not sure what the negative relationship between Doc Oc and Mephisto is, but if there is one, make it 3, Cable.

The Cable Match-Up is actually way better when Doc Oc is awakened because he steals both the power and health gains for his own benefit... Seriously no negative side effect whatsoever as long as you know what you’re doing.

The Mephisto match-up is worse because he is invulnerable when he triggers his Regeneration which means Doc Oc can’t heal block him when awakened. However Doc Oc can steal all Mephisto’s power when awakened and deals increased damage to him.

Doc Oc isn’t anyone’s fool; if you play him correctly his signature ability is amazing.

Yes but he takes a lot of setup to infinite power lock and heal block unless there’s a way to do it without an L3 then L2. Depending on where you’re fighting, fights don’t last that long.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Angela's sig ability is pretty good used in VERY specific situations. For example, her sig ability is absolutely wonderful in Alliance war defense. Specifically, it could be useful on nodes where the defender gains physical and energy resist buffs overtime. Other than that one, VERY, specific node in war defense, Angela's sig ability is pretty garbage considering shes the sister of Thor and was raised by basically angels (I think!).
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Top 5
    While Angela's ability is terrible, its technician compared with Colossus's ability. His gimmick is that he will gain a permanent armor up. That's Literatly it. It goes without saying that colossus sucks.
    Top 5

My Fixit is 3/30 sig level 60.

Without recovery, I'd regen an extra 168 health over the 7 seconds if my second suit was hearts (regen). That's less than 2% of my overall health.

The second suit isn't guaranteed and only lasts for 7 seconds. And if you get the suit you want as your base suit, you're doing your best to not re-roll.

Add in the fact that the initial roll takes so long to complete the animation and take effect that only about 3 hits of the an arena fight see any benefit before the fight is over.

Don't get me wrong...the Angela sig ability is nearly as useless. I only give it the edge because it's got 100% up time as opposed to 7 seconds with Joe Fixit.

I dont know man i never used joe fixit in my life i sold him again as a 4* last week lol.i guess he falls in the magneto category,no one cares about him coz he sucks 😂
    Top 5
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    While Angela's ability is terrible, its technician compared with Colossus's ability. His gimmick is that he will gain a permanent armor up. That's Literatly it. It goes without saying that colossus sucks.

Yeah how could i forget about that..his sig ability is more armor 😂 i guess he falls in magneto category as well.no one cares about his sig coz he sucks