**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Assassin assignments completion percentage bug [Merged threads]

Comments

• Options
    JoesekiJoeseki Posts: 53
    I haven't been able to participate in any of them since the very first one! I've been locked out of normal and special events since day 1. This is just crazy! It's not like the rewards are all that good anyway, but this is just obnoxious!
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Any chance on getting an official update before the next series starts?
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Hey everyone, we had pushed a possible fix for this issue, but since some of you are still seeing your quests not resetting, we're going to continue investigating this.

Well thank you for an update
  • Options
    GCFGCF Posts: 2
    Why are the meek missions not paying out even if you have over 15 members complete it ?
  • Options
    I have an update on the fix from the rest of the team. In order for the fix to take effect, you'll need to log into the game. Once you've done that, the next Assassin Assignment that starts after you've logged in will reset properly, as will any subsequent ones.
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    I have an update on the fix from the rest of the team. In order for the fix to take effect, you'll need to log into the game. Once you've done that, the next Assassin Assignment that starts after you've logged in will reset properly, as will any subsequent ones.

Thanks for the update! Hope they’re good moving forward 👍 any word on the ones we missed out on yesterday/earlier today?
  • Options
    JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★

Any information on what is going to happen about the three Assassin Assignments (and Merc Missions that would have been unlocked had we been able to do the Assassin Assignments) that we missed out on? And how about an in-game mail addressing the issue? Not everyone comes to the forums to figure out why the game is broken, most just figure it is "working as intended".

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164

What do you mean by "log in". I'm always logged in. Do you have to log out then back in or just restart the game?

What about the issue where I'm getting notifications for Merc missions but they are not there after clicking go fight?
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Thanks

Great thanks, seems to be working now. Will we be compensated for the at least two sets of missions we could not participate in?
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    still can't see any assassin mission after the first day
  • Options
    KalamataKalamata Posts: 37
    I have had the same problem and now they disappeared for a day and a half
  • Options
    Aspry375Aspry375 Posts: 8
    Well guys I don’t even have it as a game mode to play
  • Options
    rhs8r5o117ed.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    noted the above comments, I am also a uk based player, using iPad air2 on WiFi
  • Options
    Bogar503Bogar503 Posts: 2
    I've submitted 2 seperate tickets on this issue, both have been closed. The second ticket I submitted asked about rewards, and compensation for the rewards missed because of their bug. The response was a generic, canned text "We've fixed the issue! This ticket will now be closed" Completely avoiding the compensation topic.

I'm no whale, but I am a paying customer. I'm not gonna ask if this is legal.. Because of the ramifications I've heard about being taken for 'making the wrong comment' on the forums...

Where's our rewards? You just gonna leave us hanging? Do you think that will sustain a large playerbase?
  • Options
    Thanks

Great thanks, seems to be working now. Will we be compensated for the at least two sets of missions we could not participate in?

Good to hear! We're still having conversations about compensation but we will update everyone about this once those talks have progressed a bit further.
  • Options
    KalamataKalamata Posts: 37
    After redownloading the game the assignment have opened again,but merc missions didn’t appear!!..is it a one time thing or a weekly thing?!!
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Thanks

Good to hear! We're still having conversations about compensation but we will update everyone about this once those talks have progressed a bit further.

It’s really simple: “We apologize our quest didn’t work correctly, but rest assured you’ll miss no rewards. Keep an eye on your in-game mail.” There. That’s the right response.
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217

This is still not working for me. Still shows 100%. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and re updated everything. Android OS, Galaxy S9
  • Options
    EdoVice90EdoVice90 Posts: 6
    I have the same problem since the first day! Is kabam listening to our issues? The first post is two days old!!!!
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    The missions are still 100% complete so there's not been a fix I call ****
  • Options
    I've let the rest of the team know so that they can look into this further. Can those of you who are still seeing their progress not reset confirm that you had opened up the game within the past day before the new Assassin Assignment started?
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    I've let the rest of the team know so that they can look into this further. Can those of you who are still seeing their progress not reset confirm that you had opened up the game within the past day before the new Assassin Assignment started?

The 100% bug has been reset but I am still not receiving any of the merc mission rewards listed, haven't since day 1
  • Options
    Azzzm0Azzzm0 Posts: 13
    Aspry375 wrote: »
    Well guys I don’t even have it as a game mode to play

Same here..