**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCoC puzzle 2018

lwizdlbkgf5o.jpeg

I have added some of the champs that have already appeared. What’s your guess that could fit the boxes?

Comments

• #14 domino
    #28 masacre or goldpool
    And #2 might be wasp
  • Oh yea forgot about those thanks I will added them later on.
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    15 to 19 are most likely the nameless characters from a few moths ago
  • 15 to 19 are most likely the nameless characters from a few moths ago
    I think what humzah said is true. It’s the people that were infused with the stones. Two months ago
    Yes I didn’t see the comment. They are the same characters
  • I’m hoping #5 is Emma Frost it fits so nicely there.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    28 has got to be Goldpool and 14 has to be Domino but she might also be 5. I'm not sure where Masacre is but it most likely is 31.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Can someone at Kabam relesse a new image of this so we can get a better idea of who goes where please?
    I’m thinking no1 could be Wong
  • 28 has got to be Goldpool and 14 has to be Domino but she might also be 5. I'm not sure where Masacre is but it most likely is 31.

I don’t think masacre would be there cause I don’t think he works for kingpin he’s just random. Probably 24-26 maybe

• silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    edited June 2018
    21 is shard?! called it. If not i hope it's apocalypse . I dunno haha Just guessing and i really dont know where masacre would go if this image is still reliable for the up-to-date state of the game maybe on his own? 23 or 28 depending on if goldpool is counted on here too, which id assume if it is to date?
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    #14 is probably domino and #28 is masacre
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    #29 maybe anti venom
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    29 and 30.
    Maybe Scream and a movie Venom or Anti-Venom
  • #10 is Red Skull