**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

4* OG Deadpool Arena

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Pools Gold Crystals will have a rare chance to drop a gold arena ticket or Goldpool himself. So, chance are, it won't be all whales in the arena.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    MattMan wrote: »

I say again, save your time and money cause it’s a done deal. Kabam wont do anything because they are getting their money out of it. The right thing to do would be to treat it like the other 4* arena and award top 10% a Deadpool, but don’t hold your breath on that one.

Precisely. Especially with the release of 6* champs, this 4* Deadpool arena should have awarded the top 10% with deadpool, and the top 200 with deadpool + a gold ticket. There's pretty much no chance for anyone else to get top 200 besides the whales, since they're all going for that golden ticket anyways, and they already have the champ, probably maxed.
  • JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    Grand plans of “whales” planning to block access? Suppose it’s possible “they” could try but nothing other than time and willingness to spend prevents anyone from putting up 20 million or so to get him. If you want him put in the work. If not, don’t worry about it. None of us deserve him, he’s an extra prize designed for top end players or people willing to spend a huge amount of time on the game. It’s your choice.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Joeqw wrote: »
    Grand plans of “whales” planning to block access? Suppose it’s possible “they” could try but nothing other than time and willingness to spend prevents anyone from putting up 20 million or so to get him. If you want him put in the work. If not, don’t worry about it. None of us deserve him, he’s an extra prize designed for top end players or people willing to spend a huge amount of time on the game. It’s your choice.
    For them, it’s not about the Deadpool, it’s about limiting access to the Goldpool arena

• 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    The_Driver wrote: »
    People want him because he is a popular character and he is rare. But like I said, the WHALES already have plans to block out all top 200 every time to limit access to Goldpool arena.

Hey MattMan, like what type of plans?
    Not questioning you, just curious...
    Maybe it can give some of us that want to
    attempt it an edge somehow...

The Whales communicate and organize. They already have plans to ensure the top 200 spots are practically the same each arena, thus ensuring nobody else will get a OG Deadpool and severely limit the amount of people who have access to the tickets for Goldpool arena.

I say again, save your time and money cause it’s a done deal. Kabam wont do anything because they are getting their money out of it. The right thing to do would be to treat it like the other 4* arena and award top 10% a Deadpool, but don’t hold your breath on that one.

I just talked to the only guy I know who has a rating over 500k. I showed him the above message and this is what he said...
    "That is bs, whale are buying goldpool, they don’t care about 4*"
    The thing is, you have to go thru the 4* arena to get a ticket for the goldpool arena. That's a shame, Kabam just devalued redpool... of every star. Bet they didn't think about that!
  • esteinestein Posts: 1
    I don't think Kabam really cares about us as long as the whales keep dumping money into the game.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    1966SG wrote: »
    People want him because he is a popular character and he is rare. But like I said, the WHALES already have plans to block out all top 200 every time to limit access to Goldpool arena.

The Whales communicate and organize. They already have plans to ensure the top 200 spots are practically the same each arena, thus ensuring nobody else will get a OG Deadpool and severely limit the amount of people who have access to the tickets for Goldpool arena.

I just talked to the only guy I know who has a rating over 500k. I showed him the above message and this is what he said...
    The thing is, you have to go thru the 4* arena to get a ticket for the goldpool arena. That's a shame, Kabam just devalued redpool... of every star. Bet they didn't think about that!
    500k rating does not make him a whale. I’m almost 600k and I assure you I am no whale
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    tbh if your not able to get any featured 4* you wont get og dp. not because of a whale conspiracy, the whales dont bother that much about him, they buy the goldpool.
    but us arenagrinders will duke it out. while the 5* is just for the lucky or rich the 4* will stay the badge of the grinder.
  • ZawstysZawstys Posts: 17
    zj0eipf8cwd8.jpeg
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    The only reason to care about the arena is the lowered gold costs so maybe we can finally get some gold. The whales will claim the top 200 spots.
  • MaldorovMaldorov Posts: 19

500k rating does not make him a whale. I’m almost 600k and I assure you I am no whale

The real definition of a whale is someone who spends so much time, energy, and MONEY on a regular basis to get what they want from the game. Player rating has no real say in who is and isn't a whale. The whales won't care so much when they can just go get him from a crystal because if the whales really wanted him, they would've gotten him the first 2 times he appeared in the arenas
  • MaldorovMaldorov Posts: 19
    Whales don't conspire with each other to an end goal of locking people out of arenas, to do that would just be childish
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★

Are there only 200 whales?
  • DCron1DCron1 Posts: 5
    Preach
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    How on earth can anyone put up those numbers in a 3-4* arena??
  • heyimnathheyimnath Posts: 1
    How on earth can anyone put up those numbers in a 3-4* arena??

They have close to all the 3 and 4 stars. And they also use heaps of units to refresh their top teams.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Refreshing teams that are boosted.
  • KarlnakKarlnak Posts: 43
    I think a lot of people are getting Goldpool out of the crystals. In my alliance 1 has already puled Goldpool opening 10 crystals, and at least 2 others already got golden tickets. I'm not buying the whales being able to limit access. I won't go for goldpool, but I'm certainly going to try for Deadpool.

Also, the Domino hype is pretty crazy, I imagine this week could be a good one to go for Deadpool with lots of whales going for her in the featured 5* arena.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Whales can't restrict access to the Goldpool arena with gold tickets coming from goldpool crystals.
    I've got 2 tickets already
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    I think it is ridiculous to think that the “whales” are conspiring to lock people out of the goldpool arena. Most “whales” already have goldpool and have his dupe. Why are they gonn grind like crazy for one more sig level. So much easier to drop 50 sig stones in him and keep moving. Lol
  • RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    Deadpool is deadpool, then there is x-force deadpool
    OG stands for original gangsters who are an organiced crime family where the leader is hiding in Turkey thx to no extradition of their citizens.
    OG does anything for money, including murder for 30k-50k dollar per hit
    ofc they kill for free if someone goes up against them and such :P

stop saying OG deadpool, it does not exist, it is deadpool only, anyone understand that, there is only 1 deadpool in the game and then there is the x force deadpool who lost his regen

Deadpool
    xforce deadpool

but if you still must add letters to Deadpool then make it "Real" instead of "OG" as Original Gangsters have nothing to do with deadpool except killing for money

Clearly you have some personal buy-in to this; but you really need to relax. Other people can use words and letters differently from you. The people on this forum regularly use the acronym OG for original, and apply it to various champions who have been re-skinned; including Deadpool, Black Panther, Captain America, Iron Man, and Spiderman.

The same is true in the wider world: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=OG&amp=true

Get out more, and judge people a bit less.

This is a beautiful post. *Thumbs up*
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I'm thinking only the top 200 get him, no cut off.

so that means person 200 is the cut off score dude.....
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    its just really annoying that it is top 200 to get a goldpool ticket. this means the arena will be clogged with whales trying to get 200 for the goldpool ticket when they dont need deadpool......
    terrible......
    gold ticket should be seperate from deadpool. if the gold ticket was say at a 10 mil milestone or something would make more sense
  • Crosswolf1Crosswolf1 Posts: 26
    For real the way the game has been running and as much time and money we out in this game. The 4* DP should be a gift from Kabam for being loyal customers. It’s not like he is God Tier and would be great against high level 5* and 6* champs.
  • insanegleeinsaneglee Posts: 39
    DCron1 wrote: »
    What does everyone think the cutoff will be for 4* Deadpool? 20 mil? More? Thoughts?!

12-15 mil
    I can’t belive he went for 19k the first round!!!
    19mil* XD
  • ShimerulShimerul Posts: 7
    Is it me or is rhere a LOT of cheating going on.
    DP arena cutoff was nearly 20mill. You cant use 5* so i reckon the most you can grind for in 1 hour is about 600k using 4* champs Ok, you can use boosts etc but they are limited. You cant grind faster than that. Period.
    Based in that, to get 20mill requires 33 hrs of grinding and thats over just 3 days. Thats 11 hrs a day. Plus tou have the cool down to consider. Physically impossible IMO.