Options

Drax astrial evade

It was once that drax could stun mordo and not recieve degen just yesterday but today i fought drax in AW and sure enough degen wtf why????????????????????????????

Comments

• Options
    TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    It depend on what hit drax attacks with...if he uses his medium he bypasses it because it is 2 attacks but if he uses light he gets degen
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    That is so cool. I didn't know that!!
  • Options
    WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    Yeah, I would check node. Works fine for me today in arena
  • Options
    Apollonight187Apollonight187 Posts: 47
    Thats the one showing he bypassed it this next is me fighting moments ago
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Make of this what you will. Vulture’s Spotlight with an interesting headline

xhf5hvwdmua9.png
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    @Mr_Otter This is different, because Vulture stays in the same place and the attack just misses him. It's like when the Hood is invisible, you can attack into him and miss and he'll just be standing there. With Vulture, he gets one "miss" charge and the whole point of that is to use it up and then hit into him straight away, which is completely different from the whole astral evade debacle.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 ★★★★★
    Check the other threads. Bypassing astral evade that way was a bug, that is now fixed
  • Options
    Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    @Mr_Otter This is different, because Vulture stays in the same place and the attack just misses him. It's like when the Hood is invisible, you can attack into him and miss and he'll just be standing there. With Vulture, he gets one "miss" charge and the whole point of that is to use it up and then hit into him straight away, which is completely different from the whole astral evade debacle.

Yep. But it's relevant for Spidey and other passive evade champs partial counter.
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    evade is passive and now drax is useless against mordo. LOL this is going great for all of us honest players
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Actually the vulture thing happens during a dash back like with dexterity. Drax was mentioned as a use to actually counter a type of evade