**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R.I.P INFINITE STREAK?

Why do i keep getting the same deathwatch opponents in the infinite streak? You guys don’t want me to get the champ or what? I mean I have been grinding most of the time but this is just very absurd. And refreshes do not work. Or what am I doing wrong?apyoavvqhiei.png
eql3ax45l0bk.png
c30fia9z0lfh.png

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    5* featured arena?????
    3/30 champs?????
    if this is so then it has already been shown by many people the 4* 3/30 champs are not safe. they may or may not trigger death squad opponents.
    maybe team Pi needs to be above 10500Pi or 11000Pi....

if this is another arena pleas show info......
    u have said you have a problem but not given any info for anyone to work with to help....
  • henrieshenries Posts: 63
    This is a 4* featured arena.
    edited June 2018
    interesting........
    how often does this happen????
    i personally have not seen this happen at all

Are you sure you are not accidentally in then5* featured arena cus i cant think of anything
    Just tested with my lowest ranked 4*.
    Winstreak 22

30pq2b90i6wk.png
    Oh come on...kabam fix this... I didn’t get the Ironman coz they kept interrupting my streak
    evot32k5aoim.png
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    interesting........

Are you sure you are not accidentally in then5* featured arena cus i cant think of anything
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    interesting........

Nope i never play in the 5* featured coz my champs are way too low for that. This has happened to me since the Ironman arena. This time I got the same match thrice in a row and after refreshing, I still got the same b.s
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    edited June 2018
    Happened to me during the hyperion 4* featured arena. 6hxwlwaakvmb.png
    This is a joke.... what the hell? Again?
    s54zpy7esgym.png
    They surely don’t want me to get that domino
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    I've read that the change is due to rank 5 5-star champs
  • Yeh I have had the same and no longer run full boat of 3/30’s in the 4* F arena.
    All good for the 4* but NOT the Featured I’ve found.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    This is one of the reasons why I've argued for t4 basic catalyst to be more available to players from the daily quest. They really should consider allowing us to build a full t4b every 3 days or so. I have a ton of 3/30 champs that will take forever to get to 4/40 at the rate it's going now.
    There are t2 alphas and t5b now that will keep people from progressing too quickly in the game. I do admit that t4b are much more available than they once we're, I just think they should be even more available at this point.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    There are t2 alphas and t5b now that will keep people from progressing too quickly in the game. I do admit that t4b are much more available than they once we're, I just think they should be even more available at this point.

LOL that's a joke right? They used to be in 3 day events, they are not anymore. They used to be in rewards for single quests, they aren't anymore....How the heck are they more available now than before?
    @Speedbump , you can get t4b with glory, from the basic arena, from monthly story quest for heroic and master, and you can get shards from the daily quests. It wasn't always this available.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Yes it was, they were MORE accessible
    Hell, the t4b arena, at one time, didn't guarantee a t4b from getting all of the milestones. I think only the top 50 players were awarded one.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @PhonieStark

Yeah I wouldn’t hold my breathe waiting for Kabam to make changes, give it about a year or two. If there is still a game by then