**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another Modok Bug (he thinks he’s Nightcrawler)

DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
Recently noticed that while attacking into Modok’s block, kind of just like Nightcrawler, he’s able to drop his block in the middle of you hitting it and “evade” you without triggering dexterity. Also after doing this magical “drop block evade” he’s then (like Nightcrawler) able to attack back into you and hit you (though he did not do so in this particular clip).

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    edited June 2018
    Does not look like a bug hes calling you "idiot!"
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    That's been a thing for him since he came out.

He can only do that with his auto block. If it's a normal block he can't evade out. It basically means don't attack into his red shield.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Can we just get a patch for him doing anything while blocked? I got an L1 to the face in Uncollected while only in the third blocked hit

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Wolf
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    He's so bugged it's not even funny. Always auto blocking and causing parry. And blade doesn't even work properly against him now. Is this what blade owners have to deal with?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Yea duped MODOK plus charges does that. its not a bug. Sometimes i wonder if people actually try to find answers or do a little research before writing posts. Suggestion dont let duped MODOK get any kills. And he is not bugged get a MODOK and awaken him lol
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    STOPCRYING wrote: »
    Yea duped MODOK plus charges does that. its not a bug. Sometimes i wonder if people actually try to find answers or do a little research before writing posts. Suggestion dont let duped MODOK get any kills. And he is not bugged get a MODOK and awaken him lol

He is bugged. Look up his auto block/parry bug. Stop trying to dismiss this like a troll cause I disagree agree with you
  • Options

He can only do that with his auto block. If it's a normal block he can't evade out. It basically means don't attack into his red shield.

But the question is: should he be able to drop block, evade, attack while he was blocking and me attacking. That’s my issue.

I’m ok with his autoblock. That’s a real mechanic of his abilities. Drop block/evade/attack like a Nightcrawler isn’t a listed ability of his.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    DukeZman wrote: »

But the question is: should he be able to drop block, evade, attack while he was blocking and me attacking. That’s my issue.

I’m ok with his autoblock. That’s a real mechanic of his abilities. Drop block/evade/attack like a Nightcrawler isn’t a listed ability of his.

LOL! I love this comment cause it sums up Kabam’s 2 faces nature

Drax double hit unintentional but left for 18 months? Sure but we’ll patch it after MANY people waste precious T2A and say it was never in his abilities

MODOK causing random deaths cause of mechanics not in his abilities? “This is fine”
  • Options
    Another issue with this bug is that you have no safe way to push yourself out of a corner. If you can’t safely do a 4 hit combo into his block to push him back and if the AI won’t fire specials but instead just fires multiple heavy attacks, you get cornered.
    That’s the main reason for my attacking into his block, plus the little bit of block dmg you get on him.
  • Options
    STOPCRYING wrote: »

He is bugged. Look up his auto block/parry bug. Stop trying to dismiss this like a troll cause I disagree agree with you

Not bugged and they fixed that. You can parry second red shield or evade. And you are a troll
  • Options
    Heavy attack takes off his forcefield and fighting MODOK is a breeze z